Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

EoT biggest bomb of summer, ouch, you failed America

Damn you Wachowskis.That was supposed to be your thing,Seriously though...wom is good...I think this has ok legs and still gets to 80ish when all is said and done.Not a disaster. Edited by kowhite

They wouldn't necessarily hurt him either, but audiences are simply rejecting Cruise in the action hero role,

Partly because movie audiences no longer like action hero movies. Audiences now like franchise/character movies.

They almost don't even want standalone movies. They want pices of a bigger universe.

The trailers were good. And the movie was awesome. See it, then REPEAT.

The trailer wasn't all that. It look like basic movie to some general audience. Love Tammy cruise and hopefully word of month helps it. Unless gets unnoticed by the competition it's going to face this upcoming weeks I'll watch after I see faults, 22 jumps and by force malificient . I'll probably watch it when everyone is watching transformer 4 Edited by Dragon
  • Like 1

Haven't seen ROA. I enjoyed JR and Oblivion a lot. You being wack as fuck, Pink.

It's not that I dislike Cruise at all. I just watched JR tonight and enjoyed it. I can't say I cared for ROA and Oblivion, but from an audience perspective, I think you're seeing fatigue of Tom Cruise, and EoT is the result. I'm going to see EoT tomorrow.

• Like 4

1). The Fault In Our Stars (FOX), 3,171 theaters / $23.5M to $25M+ Fri. / 3-day cume: $53M+ (Fox says lower at $48M) / Wk 1

2) Maleficent (DIS), 3,948 theaters (0) / $9.8M to $10.5M Fri. / 3-day cume: $32.6M to $35M (-53%) / Total expected cume: $126.5M / Wk 2

3). Edge of Tomorrow (WB), 3,490 theaters / $10.4M Fri. / 3-day cume: $28M to $30M / Wk 1

4). X-Men: Days of Future Past (FOX), 3,639 theaters (-362) / $4.5M Fri. / 3-day cume: $$14M to $16M (-51%) / Total cume: $189.5M to $190.5M / Wk 3

5). A Million Ways to Die in the West (UNI), 3,160 theaters (+2) / $2.2M to $2.4M Fri. / 3-day cume: $7.3M to $7.5M (-55%) / Total cume: $30M+ / Wk 2

6). Godzilla (WB), 3,110 theaters (-391) / $1.7M Fri. / 3-day cume: $6.3M (-47%) / Total cume: $185.4M / Wk 4

7). Neighbors (UNI), 2,674 theaters (-265) / $1.5M Fri. / 3-day cume: $4.9M (-38%) / Total cume: $137.6M / Wk 5

7). Blended (WB), 2,928 theaters (-627) / $1.25M Fri. / 3-day cume: $4.2M (-47%) / Total cume: $36.8M / Wk 3

9). Chef (OPRD), 1,298 theaters (+674) / $699K Fri. / 3-day cume: $2.6M (+36%) / Total cume: $10.4M / Wk 5

10). The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (SONY) 1,481 theaters (-671) / $525K Fri. / 3-day cume: $1.9M (-49%) / Total cume: $196.3M / Wk 6

Was hoping Xmen could drop under 50%. Spidey finally has a drop under 50%.

The trailer wasn't all that. It look like basic movie to some general audience. Love Tammy cruise and hopefully word of month helps it.

I'll watch after I see faults, 22 jumps and by force malificient . I'll probably watch it when everyone is watching transformer 4

Posted Image

• Like 2

Seriously though...wom is good...I think this has ok legs and still gets to 80ish when all is said and done.Not a disaster.

Yeah, I'm still hopeful for good legs and good WW numbers. EOT isn't DOA.