Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

What this weekend and every previous weekend this summer is proving is there isn't enough room for everyone.  Everyone is taking a piece of the pie and nobody is really breaking out.   It's insane how many 90 Million OW we've had but nothing is getting to 300 Million.  All these 200-250 Million films.  It's like the General Audience is evenually dividing up their money for each blockbuster.   Dispite this I still think Jump Street 2 and Dragon 2 had "good" openings.  Let's just say I haven't been "WOW'ed" by this summer's box office performances. 

Edited by filmscholar

Its like Pixar can throw out and shit for a film and people love it no matter what it is. Frozen is the best animated film I've seen in decades. It makes Pixar look silly.

Frozen is worst than Toy Story's Trilogy,Ratatouille,The Incredibles,Monsters Inc,Up,Wall-E. and A Bug's Life.

And is better than Cars 1-2.Monsters University and Brave.

Edited by efialtes76

Epic Heatwave (Sat and Sunday were the hottest days of the year) and World Cup killed the box office over here in such a hard way that I think X-Men, A Million Ways, Edge of Tomorrow and Neighbors saw 80% drops. Lol. Maleficent saw a 70%+ drop and HTTYD2 is the lowest OW ever for an animation movie from a major studio.

Edited by CJohn

Frozen is worst than Toy Story's Trilogy,Ratatouille,The Incredibles,Monsters Inc,Up,Wall-E. and A Bug's Life.

And is better than Cars 1-2.Monsters University and Brave.

Cars is better than Frozen. 

What this weekend and every previous weekend this summer is proving is there isn't enough room for everyone.  Everyone is taking a piece of the pie and nobody is really breaking out.   It's insane how many 90 Million OW we've had but nothing is getting to 300 Million.  All these 200-250 Million films.  It's like the General Audience is evenually dividing up their money for each blockbuster.   Dispite this I still think Jump Street 2 and Dragon 2 had "good" openings.  Let's just say I haven't been "WOW'ed" by this summer's box office performances. 

This. This time of the year last year, there were NINE 100 M films. 2014 has had THIRTEEN.

SHITS?I'm a huge Frozen fan, but if you're under the delusion that Frozen "shits" on Up and Toy Story 3, then you're in dire need of psychological analysis.

It's a figure of speech assholes. Toy story 3 and up are better. But to say monsters university and brave are better is a very minuscule opinion. Just cause my movie tastes are better than yours is no reason to be upset. I just can't listen to anyone who says toy story 3 is cow dung. Stupidest shit I've heard all year.

It's a figure of speech assholes. Toy story 3 and up are better. But to say monsters university and brave are better is a very minuscule opinion. Just cause my movie tastes are better than yours is no reason to be upset. I just can't listen to anyone who says toy story 3 is cow dung. Stupidest shit I've heard all year.

Calm down. 

• Like 1

I saw it WileECoyote. It was a lot of fun. I got lost a couple of times though but quickly caught up as things were explained later on. I thought it was great. Theater was pretty full too. 

Great to hear E!  :D  

So another Liman movie under the belt.  I can't wait to hear the stories about the filming.    

I'm planning to bring my father for the IMAX show today before dinner as well.  I think he'll enjoy it.  Unless he prefers to watch basketball :lol:

• Like 1