Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

People spinning on Dragon 2 opening is laughable when DWA stock already dropping like a rock.

It free falled by 11%+ within the minutes after the market opened this Monday morning.

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/DWA

I wish Katzenberg and the investors had your optimism.

I guess Katzenberg WON'T be getting that billion for Dragon 2... :ph34r: 

Well, some investors clearly don't have a basic idea on how animated movies work... Well, what a shame.

Why should investors give a crap about legs? Studios make the most in the opening weeks, and theaters get more and more the longer a movie is played. <_<

I guess Katzenberg WON'T be getting that billion for Dragon 2... :ph34r: 

And obviously he must have wanted an $80m OW and at least $300m domestically for Dragon 2. So we aren´t the only overpredicters  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

I have a question to anyone who knows the answer,

I really want to see Snowpiercer however it isn't out anywhere within a 40 mile radius for me, is it going to be expanding?  And is it already released online?  If it is I will spare the wait and watch it at home.

I have a question to anyone who knows the answer,

I really want to see Snowpiercer however it isn't out anywhere within a 40 mile radius for me, is it going to be expanding?  And is it already released online?  If it is I will spare the wait and watch it at home.

What do you mean by released online? 

The expansion depends on the success of his limited release this weekend.