kayumanggi

BRIDGE OF SPIES | 10.16.15 | Disney | final domestic gross: $72,313,754

Well in my opinion as I have stated they should make a modern day espionage.

That was never Spielberg's intentions. Why would he want to make a mediocre movie when he can make a good interesting historical espionage flick. The comparison is beyond stupid and you are giving us a peak of you bad taste. Next please.

• Like 1

That was never Spielberg's intentions. Why would he want to make a mediocre movie when he can make a good interesting historical espionage flick. The comparison is beyond stupid and you are giving us a peak of you bad taste. Next please.

Thats too bad if it makes you mad.  I stated my opinion and will stick with it.  So the hell with you.

I think this will be fantastic. The reviews are very much "Steven Spielberg is sentimental and therefore this movie is sentimental crap with good direction". Stupid professional reviewers who dismissed Munich as well. He's only humane. 

• Like 1

ave rating is 7.7/10 which is very high for this sort of movie

best picture nomination is locked.

its got nothing to do with war horse. thats WWI. atleast munich is in same genre i.e. espionage.

looks possibly a bit better than munich as munich only got 78% RT. ave rating looks about the same, munich was 7.5/10 still a great movie. this looks far more appealing than munich, with a PG-13 rating. Munich's solid R detracted from mass appeal.

Edited by Halba