BK007

Wed #s (RTH) 22JS 5.7 HTTYD2 4.8 Mal 2.4

I'm reading a profile on Lord Miller that makes Buzzfeed's existence all worthwhile 

http://www.buzzfeed.com/adambvary/phil-lord-christopher-miller-blockbuster-hollywood-bromance

My personal highlight (on Cloudy's original script):

“We wrote what we thought was a super-funny and daring animated script, which it was in some ways,” says Lord. They identified with Flint Lockwood, the mad, isolated scientist who invents the machine that creates giant food that falls from the sky — and they decided to make his love interest, the intrepid reporter Sam Sparks, into an amputee. “Sam, like, walked funny for the first two acts of the movie, and then in order to demonstrate to Flint that you have to learn to overcome these struggles — don’t be such a baby about it — she, like, took her leg off and said, ‘Do you see this?! I don’t bitch about this!’” Lord says, momentarily overcome with laughter. “Anyway. They hated that.”

It also mentions that apparently, they may be separating soon D:

Edited by Blankments

RTH liked my selfie

I suddenly feel fantastic about myself

See my signature and consider what he might be doing with said selfie. THEN you'll feel truly fantastic about yourself.

• Like 1