#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

yeah, i always used to just show up and if the next showtime was a while away I'd just stick around and play the arcade games in the lobby. now none of the fucking cinemas near me have arcade games in the lobby anymore so life is pointless.

We got that all the time in Kingwood and Boerne because we didn't have an arcade.  Here in Corpus, we do and I hate it. 

Why have an arcade when you can play games on your phone?

I feel nostalgic. We have really came a far way with technology. Now, I just pull up the Fandango app on my phone. Just a few years ago, to get showtimes, I had to call the theater and listen to the automated showtimes. Time has flown.

I used to call Mr. Moviefone to find out showtimes. I feel old.

• Like 2

DUDE!

Also watch the fx miniseries that just aired based on Fargo. Was sceptical but it's totally something the coens would be proud of. (or maybe not, they don't seem the type)

I don't have time for television. Although I'm watching Check it Out with Dr. Steve Brule right now, and even though I hate Tim & Eric this is some funny shit, mostly due to John C. Reilly. 

I don't have time for television. Although I'm watching Check it Out with Dr. Steve Brule right now, and even though I hate Tim & Eric this is some funny shit, mostly due to John C. Reilly. 

Make time, you're missing out on many great things

I like Blankments (see what I did there?). :D He seems to be a nice guy. But since he often mentions a quota for likes, I wonder how many likes you are allowed to give in one day?

try liking all of my posts and count how many you get to before it tells you you're at the limit

• Like 1

I like Blankments (see what I did there?). :D He seems to be a nice guy. But since he often mentions a quota for likes, I wonder how many likes you are allowed to give in one day?

a thousand