#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Still cant get over Mal. Perhaps its really not a bad film like so many of my friends are saying..lol.. Im just glad Jolie is winning. Very nevous she might be on her last legs. But let me stop thinking like that.

It really isn't as bad as people are saying. It has it's problems with plot holes, but overall it's a fun movie to watch, and got me emotionally attached to Maleficent herself.

• Like 3

hopefully Transformers will not impact anything next weekend.

By all accounts it should, even though I don't want it too as well. It has everything going for it, as there hasn't been a big "blockbuster" movie to rack up the OW. If this movie fails to hype people up, then I fear we will indeed have a REALLY boring box office this summer. That's really the only reason why I hope T4 does good, so we have some decent box office to talk about.

• Like 1

I don't know... Dragon 2 was more emotionally effective, but Frozen had some dang good music. About equal in my mind

LEGO beats them both though.

Damn may have to buy Lego movie.. Everyone told me its good, but now Im very interested if you thought Dragon 2 was incredible and enjoyed Lego more. Why though?? It has great musical numbers or you just dig the comedy factor. It looked more like a silly type  of animated film with no depth. I thought it was mainly a kiddy film until my freinds told me to give a look see.

Seems I stand corrected..lol

• Like 1

Still cant get over Mal. Perhaps its really not a bad film like so many of my friends are saying..lol.. Im just glad Jolie is winning. Very nevous she might be on her last legs. But let me stop thinking like that.

Last legs?  She's still under 40 and been on the main stage for only about 10 years.  The only thing keeping her back are her humanitarian efforts which take up so much of her time.  That's not necessarily a bad thing.  hehe.

• Like 1

Last legs?  She's still under 40 and been on the main stage for only about 10 years.  The only thing keeping her back are her humanitarian efforts which take up so much of her time.  That's not necessarily a bad thing.  hehe.

MALEFICENT is just the warmup act for UNBROKEN. :ph34r:

• Like 1

It really isn't as bad as people are saying. It has it's problems with plot holes, but overall it's a fun movie to watch, and got me emotionally attached to Maleficent herself.

Do you think trades saying Jolie may have only months to live and shit like that makes folks want to run out  and see

what she does next my friend? Its really holding increible. Never thought it would keep up and surpass  Godzilla, and nowit loo

king for Xmen 2014...wow

Transformers going to  hit everyone hard .  Still laughing at those under 100M predictions .. We will see about  that.

I wont be suprised if Transformers gets to 360-400+M domestic and 900-1B OS...Prime is going to be huge with the

dino bots ..Especially if its as good as part 3 or  matches part 1

• Like 2

it seems from the current Summer trend, that Transformers will do something like 85/220 and Maleficent will be #1 this summer.  LOL.  But actually weekdays and a likely 100M OW and good scheduling may quickly position Transformers past 250M in a few days.

• Like 2

Damn may have to buy Lego movie.. Everyone told me its good, but now Im very interested if you thought Dragon 2 was incredible and enjoyed Lego more. Why though?? It has great musical numbers or you just dig the comedy factor. It looked more like a silly type  of animated film with no depth. I thought it was mainly a kiddy film until my freinds told me to give a look see.

Seems I stand corrected..lol

LEGO has no musical numbers, but it's freaking hilarious. It also has the single best third act twist in recent memory, making what is already a packed comedy into a poignant film. And it just so peppy and cheery and, well, awesome :D

• Like 2

LEGO has no musical numbers, but it's freaking hilarious. It also has the single best third act twist in recent memory, making what is already a packed comedy into a poignant film. And it just so peppy and cheery and, well, awesome :D

LEGO is a lot of fun, but a tad overrated by the internet crowd. :)

• Like 5

Do you think trades saying Jolie may have only months to live and shit like that makes folks want to run out  and see

what she does next my friend? Its really holding increible. Never thought it would keep up and surpass  Godzilla, and nowit loo

king for Xmen 2014...wow

LOL Jolie is not at all dying, silly. Stop falling for everything you see on the covers of those BS supermarket tabloids.

• Like 2

No Rem lil mac her mom had cancers that greatly affects generation after generation and takes folks out between ages 20-50+ unfortunately. Many are speculating because of her weight loss and removing her breasts and other surgeries planned that she is very very sick guy.

I notice many fans ten to support an actor strongly if they feel  he or she could be dying.

Just a though Ive had and discussed with friends as well.  Her mom died of two cancers at a relatively young age too.

• Like 1

No Rem lil mac her mom had cancers that greatly affects generation after generation and takes folks out between ages 20-50+ unfortunately. Many are speculating because of her weight loss and removing her breasts and other surgeries planned that she is very very sick guy.

I notice many fans ten to support an actor strongly if they feel  he or she could be dying.

Just a though Ive had and discussed with friends as well.  Her mom died of two cancers at a relatively young age too.

:sadno:

• Like 1

Everything is awesome.

puke

:whip:

• Like 2