#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

The starting 3 + Pikachu are the best. Hence why Pokemon Yellow is the bomb. Look at these badasses.

Posted Image

Too bad Charmander evolved into a dick.

All of them were dicks to Ash before the caught them. Charmander just did it after he evolved.

• Like 2

WTF?

RunPee also suggests that for Up, you can miss the scene where Carl finds the note saying "Thanks for the adventure! Now go find a new one!"

AKA the entire emotional climax of that movie and the resolution of the main character's arc.

Fuck you RunPee.

• Like 1

jurassic bark was good, but the clover one was the one that really hit me. reminded me of me and my brothers.

the (first) series finale was also pretty sweet, I thought.

The clover episode was like the third episode of Futurama I've watched (and I've only seen five episodes total)

I broke down at the end of that so hard

seriously don't tell anyone about this one but an episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender got me emotional too.

when Iroh is singing some lullaby for his dead son's birthday and he breaks down crying. oh man.

Oh god, I'm feeling a bit dead inside right now.

Also in the finale, with Zuko's apologizing and saying he's worthless in Iroh's eyes and Iroh just hugs him.... I cry everytime

Oh, you were strong, I was a wimp in comparison, I balled out my eyes when Bambi's mother died when I was about five years old, I even got teary eyed when Mufasa died.

Toy Story 2 man. First time I cried in the theater.

• Like 2

Dude has facial hair. It's probably Mango.

My goal every year is to get jacked and be Wolverine for Halloween. 

Never done it though.

Edited by Mango
  • Like 4