TLAM2 10.6 (-13%)

HTTYD2 10.3 (+35%)

JB 5.4 (+16%)

Malef 5.3 (+32%)

EOT 4.3 (+43%)

FIOS 3.2 (+03%)

DOFP 2.5 (+39%)

Godz 760k (+43%)

EOT definitely having some legs, I bet the movie could have done great DOM if it didn't have a marketing campaign that made it look like generic sci-fi trash.

• Like 1

Wait...2.5 is almost a 40% Sat increase for DOFP. Nice!1.82.51.76M!

I don't think it's going down that much Sunday, but I'm all for conservative predicts.

It's another good day for X-Men fans.

Blankments you have had 7.15% of todays posts.I dont feel like posting a gif, but intervention is needed.

He's in Indiana. Nothing else to do there besides post and like.
  • Like 3

Percentage changes:

22J 11 (+17%)

TLAM2 10.6 (-13%)

HTTYD2 10.3 (+35%)

JB 5.4 (+16%)

Malef 5.3 (+32%)

EOT 4.3 (+43%)

FIOS 3.2 (+03%)

DOFP 2.5 (+39%)

Godz 760k (+43%)

TLAM2 was the only one that decreased on Sat. Frontloaded as hell. Watch the freefall in the next few weeks. :popcorn:

230 for X-Men looks very likely now, is developing nice late legs.

it might not reach it because competition is coming now. Last weekend it held well because of Father's Day and this weekend everything held well thanks to no big new openers. This is a fact and not hating

The Increase of Edge is the bigger one. Around 10.5m weekend, or 36% drop. Hope TF4 doesnt kill it. A good drop next weekend, and 100m could be a reality. Right now is headed to 95m.

Where are the Cruise fans when you need them?

it might not reach it because competition is coming now. Last weekend it held well because of Father's Day and this weekend everything held well thanks to no big new openers. This is a fact and not hating

Fox stretched out the Wolverine dollar run and double features with Dawn of the Planet of the Apes could get it there anyway. Also, 4th of July will help offset some theater losses.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

Right.
  • Like 2