#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Very good start for Think Like a Man Too. It's well ahead of its predecessor's midnight gross and Ride Along's preview numbers, so a $40 million weekend could be possible. Given how relatively frontloaded these early showings have been as of late, though, a mid-to-high-30s weekend wouldn't be surprising either.

And don't forget, everyone, Jersey Boys had exclusive midnight showings last night! (*tumbleweeds*)

Edited by Webslinger

this is a dumb attitude. especially when you compare a lot of the popular stuff right now tv is fucking crushing movies.

There's so much good stuff on TV that when I hear about people wasting their time on stuff like SHIELD or Arrow or Homeland I just feel sad

• Like 4

TV takes too much time. Plus movies are better. 

maybe if you're stuck in the 90s. at worst they're an equal playing field. you can't really say that if you refuse to watch the best one of the mediums has to offer. and bad tv takes too much time. good shit is worth all the time in the world. same with movies.

• Like 5

maybe if you're stuck in the 90s. at worst they're an equal playing field. you can't really say that if you refuse to watch the best one of the mediums has to offer. and bad tv takes too much time. good shit is worth all the time in the world. same with movies.

Plus with Netflix, Amazon, DVR it really doesn't take that much time.

I don't watch only current movies. 

There's so much good stuff on TV that when I hear about people wasting their time on stuff like SHIELD or Arrow or Homeland I just feel sad

Hey, Arrow is actually really good against all odds, and Homeland is still good despite its multitude of flaws. I gave up on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. after the first few episodes due to boredom, though.

Arrow is good way better than AOS

That's like saying diarrhea is better than gonorrhea. I'd just rather have neither, you know?

Edited by Chewy
  • Like 2

Very good start for Think Like a Man Too. It's well ahead of its predecessor's midnight gross and Ride Along's preview numbers, so a $40 million weekend could be possible. Given how relatively frontloaded these early showings have been as of late, though, a mid-to-high-30s weekend wouldn't be surprising either.

And don't forget, everyone, Jersey Boys had exclusive midnight showings last night! (*tumbleweeds*)

Considering most of its audience was in bed since 6 that seems counter intuative.  I say this as a fan of the play too.