#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

I still have the last 2 episodes of GoT to see. 

Hate to spoil it for you, but absolutely nothing happens.  It's just 2 hours of credits ;)

• Like 2

I'm with Jack, its all about movies, TV is never great honestly. Every episode on every show is solid B level that promises an A level episode the next time.

Things get dragged out to much and you end up having to spend hours and hours to see there arc. Yes I understand why some poeple love it, but for me I love having a max runtime, I love having lose ends tied up, I love cinematic shit, I love great score's and cinematography, you don't get that with TV. 

A great movie also leaves you with the feeling of wanting more, after X about of seasons of a TV show, I can't say I feel the same.

I'm with Jack, its all about movies, TV is never great honestly. Every episode on every show is solid B level that promises an A level episode the next time.

Things get dragged out to much and you end up having to spend hours and hours to see there arc. Yes I understand why some poeple love it, but for me I love having a max runtime, I love having lose ends tied up, I love cinematic shit, I love great score's and cinematography, you don't get that with TV. 

A great movie also leaves you with the feeling of wanting more, after X about of seasons of a TV show, I can't say I feel the same.

Don't do this, Jay. 

• Like 2

With exception of Tarantino you get better writing.