#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Guess family audiences have spoken - they chose Maleficent over the Dragon.

Probably because HTTYD2 is so dark and violent, thus too much for kiddies.  :ph34r:

I don't know.  Everybody I know that has seen Maleficent has liked it. Ladies on some of the forums I frequent really like it and want to see it multiple times. I haven't seen it so I can't comment on the movie itself. But it is appealing to a lot of people. 

I don't know much about Dragon. Haven't seen the first one. All I know it was highly anticipated here and predicted to be one of the big movies of this summer. 

• Like 1

My body is ready for Bay. It opens here on Wednesday at night, with Thursday being the official OD. Should get smashed by Portugal's game against Ghana. 

• Like 1

I don't know.  Everybody I know that has seen Maleficent has liked it. Ladies on some of the forums I frequent really like it and want to see it multiple times. I haven't seen it so I can't comment on the movie itself. But it is appealing to a lot of people. 

I don't know much about Dragon. Haven't seen the first one. All I know it was highly anticipated here and predicted to be one of the big movies of this summer. 

Dragon was really good, go see it!  :wub:

• Like 1

I read that review and I was really intrigued by the fact that the reviewer never actually reviews the movie

LOL yeah that was a headscratcher... not really sure what his overall opinion of the movie is.

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 1

Japan, man. You should do a double feature of that and TETSUO: IRON MAN.

No. God no. Don't recommend Tetsuo to anybody. Cjohn is an innocent 20 year old for Christ's sake.

• Like 2

Dragon was really good, go see it!  :wub:

I don't really care for animated movies. Took me a long time to watch Frozen. That was only because my co worker brought the blu ray to work and asked me to watch it over the weekend. 

• Like 2