#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

It suffers the same problem as Brave, setting up a promising plot line on a family conflict, but going to a weaker, less interesting story once a vital character is turned into a bear.Also, Koda is one of the most irritating Disney sidekicks there is.

Hmm...okay, I'll give you the bear bit, but it is called Brother Bear. :P

A story about those Inuits coming of age could have been much greater, yes.

I like Koda! He's actually cute, but I'm not the greatest fan of Disney sidekicks. I dislike a lot of them from "classics" to modern day. They are all pretty one note and might as well be called the same thing.

And, I also liked Brave a lot. I've only seen it once though. Sure, it could have been much better, especially from the rumours of what Chapman wanted it to be, though I forget now what exactly, but I still liked it. Gotta rewatch it and see where it stands. I'm not sure if it was her idea to change someone into a bear, but either way, surely someone could have said "Brother Bear?".

Oh lord. Take it down a notch, or 2, or 789.

People should be held accountable for their opinions.  I just wanted to remind everyone that this dude has been wrong about Frozen for MONTHS now.  He really shouldnt be allowed to talk about it frankly.  

Um......Welcome to the Forums   :huh:

Sorry, it just pisses me off, when dudes  like MovieMan talk about Frozen as if he has any clue about it.  He's been wrong on everything about Frozen since it first came out.  

But fine, i too shall let it go.  lol.  

• Like 1

lol.  Are you retarded?  Tangled is more polished and has better pacing, but jesus it is nowhere near a "brilliant" take on princess films.  It is just another cookie cutter princess film.  Very well done, slickly executed, and worth watching, but still, a cookie cutter princess film.  

Frozen absolutely crushed Tangled because of its characters and songs and the way it engaged everyone who watched it.  

Aren't you the same genius that was downplaying Frozen's success the whole time it was running up unbelievable numbers? .  Are you still butthurt about it?  lol.  

Calm down, buddy. People are allowed to have different opinions on movies.  :lol:

Oh, and welcome to the forums. 

lol.  Are you retarded?  Tangled is more polished and has better pacing, but jesus it is nowhere near a "brilliant" take on princess films.  It is just another cookie cutter princess film.  Very well done, slickly executed, and worth watching, but still, a cookie cutter princess film.  

Frozen absolutely crushed Tangled because of its characters and songs and the way it engaged everyone who watched it.  

Aren't you the same genius that was downplaying Frozen's success the whole time it was running up unbelievable numbers? .  Are you still butthurt about it?  lol.  

Well that's one way to introduce yourself.

• Like 6

People should be held accountable for their opinions.  I just wanted to remind everyone that this dude has been wrong about Frozen for MONTHS now.  He really shouldnt be allowed to talk about it frankly.  

Nice first impression you're leaving there, buddy.

• Like 6

Sorry, movieman just got under my collar for a second.  

On a night like this, when a poster on a forum on a website on the Internet gets you all riled up and ready to choke a bitch, you should take a step back, a deep breath and Manage Ignore Prefs.

• Like 1

On a night like this, when a poster on a forum on a website on the Internet gets you all riled up and ready to choke a bitch, you should take a step back, a deep breath and Manage Ignore Prefs.

AND FUCK YOUR OWN FACE

Sorry, it just pisses me off, when dudes  like MovieMan talk about Frozen as if he has any clue about it.  He's been wrong on everything about Frozen since it first came out.  

But fine, i too shall let it go.  lol.  

Apology accepted :)

It's important to understand that everyone has a different opinion about box office and movies, not everyone will see eye to eye. Just be open-minded about other people's opinion, that's what makes the box office forums fun :)

• Like 2

Hmm...okay, I'll give you the bear bit, but it is called Brother Bear. :PA story about those Inuits coming of age could have been much greater, yes.I like Koda! He's actually cute, but I'm not the greatest fan of Disney sidekicks. I dislike a lot of them from "classics" to modern day. They are all pretty one note and might as well be called the same thing.And, I also liked Brave a lot. I've only seen it once though. Sure, it could have been much better, especially from the rumours of what Chapman wanted it to be, though I forget now what exactly, but I still liked it. Gotta rewatch it and see where it stands. I'm not sure if it was her idea to change someone into a bear, but either way, surely someone could have said "Brother Bear?".

I will throw you the bone of the last part of your first statement: Treasure Planet and Atlantis are fantastic movies.
  • Like 1