#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Small potatoes. Juggernaught '09 adjusts to twenty kajillion. And it doubles every day.

Im giving you the Joker clapping gif right now.U just have to imagine it.
  • Like 3

Small potatoes. Juggernaught '09 adjusts to twenty kajillion. And it doubles every day.

No but the domestic is going to go up  and eventually Avatar will be at 3 billion +// LOL.. Bite on that ...No worries James Cameron comes to sack you naysayers in the nutts when his film hits 3B WW  in 2016 :)

No but the domestic is going to go up  and eventually Avatar will be at 3 billion +// LOL.. Bite on that ...No worries James Cameron comes to sack you naysayers in the nutts when his film hits 3B WW  in 2016 :)

Sarcasm really is lost on you, isn't it?

• Like 2

How does CLOUDY 1 compare to CLOUDY 2? Cuz I didn't care for CLOUDY 2 much.

Cloudy 2 isn't great at all compared the first one. First one is more grounded into an emotional relationship, dealing with a kinda cliche estranged father issues. It still adds a lot more heart to the proceedings. Also, it's a lot more funny, not being stuck on just food puns, using real wit and wackiness. Plus, it has both Mr. T and Bruce Campbell!

Hail Lord Miller.

• Like 2

Great drops for DOFP, Mal, and Edge of Tomorrow!!

Still cant get over Mal. Perhaps its really not a bad film like so many of my friends are saying..lol.. Im just glad Jolie is winning. Very nevous she might be on her last legs. But let me stop thinking like that.

• Like 1

I loved HTTYD and enjoyed Tangled. I havent seen Cloudy.

Awesome. Glad we agree on non-Pixar animated movies (besides LEGO, but eh)

IDK what you'd think of Cloudy; it's the guys who did LEGO but it's closer to Despicable Me in humor... although it's not cheap laughs imo ;)

• Like 1

Awesome. Glad we agree on non-Pixar animated movies (besides LEGO, but eh)

IDK what you'd think of Cloudy; it's the guys who did LEGO but it's closer to Despicable Me in humor... although it's not cheap laughs imo ;)

Blankets did you like  Frozen over  Dragon 2?

Blankets did you like  Frozen over  Dragon 2?

I don't know... Dragon 2 was more emotionally effective, but Frozen had some dang good music. About equal in my mind

LEGO beats them both though.

I liked DM. It was fine. DM2 was pretty funny.

I don't like either :P I just find them dull, and the first one was really disappointing considering the hype it got around my parts (I saw it late in the run)

• Like 1