#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

And I know what you would recommend: Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Mad Men. Blah blah blah, I know they're great. Whatever.

I would recommend Hannibal and True Detective. 

• Like 2

Actually I would recommend It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. It's the kind of mean-spirited humor that's right up your alley. Plus they're half-hour episodes so easier to fit in.

Yeah, I think It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia would be a great choice for Jack to watch. 

• Like 2

Alright I'm out, everyone just keep throwing posts and demands at Jack like the Red Army throwing soldiers at Finland in 1939 and we'll eventually make it work.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

Pet peeve #2,341: The victim mentality.

I just don't see Ando having a victim's mentality. I see it just the opposite. He has the savior mentality.

I'm not sure if the movie industry executives know this or not, but the #1 role model African-Americans look up to in America is Barack / Michelle Obama.  They voted for them in stunning numbers.  And The Obamas are as freakin' intellectual, Ivy-Leagued educated as it gets.  African-Americans generally love them and the fact that they made it to The White House.  But the movie industry has a perception that African-American audiences in America are very "anti-intellectual" and just like lots of really dumb, low-brow comedies or low-brow action movies.  If you pretty much just make really dumb movies, then that is all that they will see, because that is all that there is for them to see (starring African-Americans as the main character/protagonist, that is).  The idea that this audience is completely "anti-intellectual" is wrong.

Pet peeve #2,342: The messiah complex  ;)

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™
  • Like 1

#ED, after seeing that video, I will remember to not fuck up with you if I buy the new CoD this holiday season...

I'm blessed on COD. However, Dat Pregnancy has fucked my game up. I can only imagine when my son gets here...

:unsure:

• Like 1