Blackout

Monday Actuals: 22JS 3.64, Dragon 3.12, TLAM2 2.48, Malef 1.75, JB 1.47, FIOS 1.43, EoT 1.2, DOFP 0.792

I love the first Lethal Weapon and all.  But I kind of prefer Lethal Weapon 2, it has the best villains of the films

Lethal Weapon 2 does have one of the best one-liners in film history period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiXNUaSjXRY

• Like 6

I think 2015 still won't be nearly as big as it seemed to become like a year ago. So many big movies have moved. 2016 could be the record-breaking year now.

Well you got TA2, StarWars, and THG finale.  Those are 3 pretty big movies.

Lethal Weapon > Die Hard 

It’s the better movie. Although Die Hard is more influential. 

Both so good. Such an awesome time for that brand of actioner. Lethal Weapon, Lethal Weapon 2, Die Hard, Die Harder, RoboCop, Total Recall, Cobra, First Blood, Action Jackson, Predator, Commando, Out For Justice, etc... Truly an era unto itself. And, admittedly, I adore Last Action Hero for celebrating and parodying it.

Edited by JohnnyGossamer
  • Like 3

Is there a TF4 China gross above US gross club? That would be interesting.

there's a question kind of like that in the summer game.
  • Like 1

Lethal Weapons 3 and 4 can be skipped, though they have some okay moments.

Hell I liked this series overally I paid money to see Loaded Weapon

Therein lies the problem. Sequelitis, lol.

Both so good. Such an awesome time for that brand of actioner.Lethal Weapon, Die Hard, RoboCop, Total Recall, Cobra, First Blood, Action Jackson, Predator, Commando, Out For Justice, etc... Truly an era unto itself. And, admittedly, I adore Last Action Hero for celebrating and parodying it.

Yeah LAH gets kind of a bad rep

Both so good. Such an awesome time for that brand of actioner.Lethal Weapon, Die Hard, RoboCop, Total Recall, Cobra, First Blood, Action Jackson, Predator, Commando, Out For Justice, etc... Truly an era unto itself. And, admittedly, I adore Last Action Hero for celebrating and parodying it.

This was the first one in the series right? I like that one the best. I love these " 1 man against everybody else" types of actioners.

• Like 1