Blackout

Wednesday #s (Spatula): Dragon 3.53, 22JS 3.46, Malef 1.93, TLAM2 1.85, JB 1.6, FIOS 1.51, EoT 1.22, DOFP 0.83

Why are you angry? You don't have social events with young people? Somewhere you can actually "meet" people. You can meet a lady. Get a number. Talk on the phone. Make a date. And go from there. I'm not talking about walking up to someone and asking them to go to bed with you. If that's what you want then there are ways to get that too. But you have to pay for it.

I love Mama E :)
  • Like 1

TF4 is having a lower OD here than Fault in Our Stars :rofl:

Is there something not being wrong with your country as of recently? Box Office? Upside down. World cup? Upside down.

What else

:mellow:

I had to read that twice for it to hit me.

Embarrassing numbers so far. I am curious to see how it goes at night, but during the afternoon it is selling like 1/4 or 1/5 of what Fault was doing 1 week ago. 

Is there something not being wrong with your country as of recently? Box Office? Upside down. World cup? Upside down.

What else

Lets not talk about the World Cup  <_<

• Like 1

What the hell is wrong with BO 2014First Dragon now thisKarma?

Dragon 2 had a 47% increase on his 2nd weekend over here. I just can't understand box office over here. I already tried a few times.

• Like 3

Dragon 2 had a 47% increase on his 2nd weekend over here. I just can't understand box office over here. I already tried a few times.

Ohh. I missed that

Ohh. I missed that

It is still shitty because OW was embarrassingly low. Fault in Our Stars sold 11000 tickets on OD. Dragon 2 sold 17000 tickets on his OW.

Embarrassing numbers so far. I am curious to see how it goes at night, but during the afternoon it is selling like 1/4 or 1/5 of what Fault was doing 1 week ago. 

Perhaps night time might be better, as kids will probably want to see it late at night (older kids I mean).

They sound like lovely people with great taste.

I wish they'd be into something like Original Sin though. Totally my fav Jolie movie.

Posted Image

That's a no-go with those folks.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

Perhaps night time might be better, as kids will probably want to see it late at night (older kids I mean).

Heh, I don't know. The movie is heavily in 3D at night, and people here tend to avoid 3D at all cost.