Blackout

Wednesday #s (Spatula): Dragon 3.53, 22JS 3.46, Malef 1.93, TLAM2 1.85, JB 1.6, FIOS 1.51, EoT 1.22, DOFP 0.83

Well, Snow White was the big problem with the first Snow White movie. And Chris Hemsworth in action-adventure fantasy - provided he takes off his shirt at least once - is bound to be fantastic stuff.

Will see for Dame Charlize.

• Like 1

Pacific Rim: The Animated Series sounds amazing, and is much better news than the sequel

If only they could get Tartakovsky on it :(

Speaking of giant robot animated tv shows...I used to love this:

Posted Image

• Like 2

Pacific Rim: The Animated Series sounds amazing, and is much better news than the sequel

If only they could get Tartakovsky on it :(

He's more interested in continuing his film career now than he is working on another animated series, so I doubt it.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

So is the general consensus here that the 15% RT and 31 Metacritic scores are not going to affect TF4's OW at all?  Or will they be enough of a smack to bring the OW down to 90 million? 

13% RT...I am wondering if it will go down below 10% tomorrow once the majority of the reviews have kicked in...

• Like 1

So is the general consensus here that the 15% RT and 31 Metacritic scores are not going to affect TF4's OW at all?  Or will they be enough of a smack to bring the OW down to 90 million? 

I don't think it'll have a big affect on it. People are going to see this regardless of how bad it is, even if they know it. It's that type of audience.

• Like 1

Jesus it's at 13% on RT. That is phenomenally bad.

Not saying it will hurt the movie (it won't) just pointing out how fucking horrible that is. By the time it hits 100 reviews it might be at Shyamalan level.

• Like 2

I don't think it'll have a big affect on it. People are going to see this regardless of how bad it is, even if they know it. It's that type of audience.

Yeah, makes sense.  I just looked up the first one's OW and it only made 70.  Adjust that into today's dollars and it maybe becomes 75 OW.  So that is what the movie actually started with.  I could see this OW dropping quite a bit from the projection of 100 million, though, simply because of the very poor reviews, and some series fatigue.

• Like 1