Blackout

Wednesday #s (Spatula): Dragon 3.53, 22JS 3.46, Malef 1.93, TLAM2 1.85, JB 1.6, FIOS 1.51, EoT 1.22, DOFP 0.83

Just as a rule of thumb, please try to refrain from using that word and joking with that word, as it can be insulting and hurtful to others. I understand no ill will was meant by it, but we do try to eliminate that word as much as possible. :)

• Like 6

Just as a rule of thumb, please try to refrain from using that word and joking with that word, as it can be insulting and hurtful to others. I understand no ill will was meant by it, but we do try to eliminate that word as much as possible. :)

With a smiling emoticon he wouldn't be in this mess.

• Like 1

Let's talk Chris Evans on Snowpiercer and how it's at 90% and 8/10 avg rating. 

EDIT: why is it been released so late in US, when it has been on international markets so long, like over 3 or more months. 

Edited by CrispyLips

I think it's happening too sadly.

America,

Posted Image

Good for Angie though, her performance was great in the movie.

It's doing good in other countries too, you know.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

Let's talk Chris Evans on Snowpiercer and how it's at 90% and 8/10 avg rating. 

EDIT: why is it been released so late in US, when it has been on international markets so long, like over 3 or more months. 

Harvey Weinstein wanted to cut the film as usual, to make it more action packed and acceptable (which is dumb since the film is apparently full of action anyway), but the test screenings showed that people preferred the original version movie, so he decided to let the film sit before finally releasing it.

It was never going to be get anything but a limited run in the first place anyway, so it was pointless.