CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I know posting matinee estimates are off limits but if anyone is interested, I thought we could play an "ahead or behind" game so to speak.  Pick a comp and I'll let you know if TF is currently tracking ahead or behind whatever film you chose at the same time in the day.  It could be harmless fun and a way to pass the time.

Rugrats In Paris?
  • Like 3

Nothing is impossible.... but it's pretty unlikely. :)

I love that smiley face at the end. It basically screams "yea, but fuck you, it's impossible."Oh, daddy. You're tho naughty.
  • Like 3

Nothing is impossible.... but it's pretty unlikely. :)

ALways love you Tele, even when you want to hit me on the head with the hammer.

And hey this law of attraction of kal... I can come out swinging once  in while... hee hee. But Im not as

terrible as the old days when I hit the trolls with the comebacks right Tele? :)

:)

• Like 1

Just got tired of chewy bothering my friends like Neo, Captain Jack and others on here.

[mod edit: not appropriate]

Oh c'mon... What did I just said?!

Edited by Telemachos

Just got tired of chewy bothering my friends like Neo, Captain Jack and others on here. [mod edit: not appropriate]

It's my turn to cry now.Omg...what a glorious moment.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 2

Chewy.  I think I maybe mistaking you for another person who is rude to me and my friends on here

That poster would never ask me why Im coming at them so hard.. So I apologize Chew :).

You did get a taste of ole flame war kal for sec....Passes a Welches grapes soda.

AAnd brains Noctis on the Cabasa with a Hogtwart  Baby bottle.. Lol

• Like 7