CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Posted Image

Oh my God he was so ridiculous in that role. 

He did get a little better as the movie went on. But instead of a dashing soldier. He seemed liked a kid playing dress up in his Daddy's clothes.

• Like 2

Oh my God he was so ridiculous in that role. He did get a little better as the movie went on. But instead of a dashing soldier. He seemed liked a kid playing dress up in his Daddy's clothes.

Just you wait. After AoU, you'll love him more than Chris Evans.

This thread is a perfect example that historical analysis should happen to films of a like nature not to all big films overall. 

Looking at the release date a 100 million opening weekend will mean it easily outgrosses DOFP . 

One cannot think "A 95 million opening weekend means around 200 million or so" 

Edited by Lordmandeep

Quick update before the movie starts. On the way to the theater, somebody played a great prank on the rock station because Sleeping Awake, Alive , and Youth of a Nation was played as a three-set. :lol:

• Like 2

WOM is not great for this film but the utter lack of any competition or big film of a similar nature means many will still watch it.

I know this film will not be good, but I will watch it because well I like explosions.