CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

The movie never filled the full screen, but the aspect ratios did keep changing.

I went to the 2nd biggest IMAX in the world and it was useless. I didn't expect it to fill the entire screen but I felt like it was smaller than a LieMax. Didn't expect this at all since Tele told me about the IMAX 3D cameras.

I went to the 2nd biggest IMAX in the world and it was useless. I didn't expect it to fill the entire screen but I felt like it was smaller than a LieMax. Didn't expect this at all since Tele told me about the IMAX 3D cameras.

:lol: Except I said watching it in a big LieMAX would be as good as Lincoln Square!

Fri est some films

AOE 39-42, 22J 4.8,HTTYD2 3.8,TLAM2 3.5,malef 2.4

DOFP 900k-1m lost lot thrs see how it goes.

:sadno:

Just as I post my white flag in HTTYD2 thread, it comes in even worse! Down -50% again :wacko:

22JS -49.4%

TLAM2-72.1%

Maleficent-40%

• Like 1

:sadno:

Just as I post my white flag in HTTYD2 thread, it comes in even worse! Down -50% again :wacko:

22JS -49.4%

TLAM2-72.1%

Maleficent-40%

yeah it looked like it was finding its footing these last couple of days.

Rth, does IMAX even offer film projection for 3D movies? I thought everything these days (IMAX included) was digital projection for 3D (to allow for perfect sync for each projector).

Yes it can, all the Imax standard Doco films in 3D are all available 15/70 format as well as standard movies that are made available in 15/70 can also be 3D

• Like 2