CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I would agree with this, though I do still think she has damn good vocals.  There's a warm up video of her singing 1+1 that gives me cold chills.  But I also think overall, she is the best female entertainer of our generation.  She is the full package.

She is stunning on stage. A contemporary Tina Turner.

• Like 1

Your story has indeed turning into blatant BO fan fiction, Jandrew. Slash, straight, combo, you got it all.But make no mistakes, I ain't complaining.

Needs more shirtless Pink, that's for sure.

• Like 2

Mariah had the biggest-selling album of 2005 and the #1 song of the decade, then followed that with her record-breaking 18th #1 single and the biggest opening week of her career in 2008.

Nothing overshadowing that!

Madonna's had a long career as well and plenty of #1 hits, doesn't change my opinion.

Posted Image

Posted Image

She's ridiculous looking...she ruined a perfectly sexy body with implants.

Posted Image

• Like 1

You got that right.Yeah, cute girl, catchy song; but nothing special. And I thought she sounds way too screechy most of the times, or like she's singing with her nose or something.Mariah Carey in her heyday is a queen :worthy:

LOL none of these youngsters can mess with Mariah in her heyday.  The days of the big singers are done anyway. There was a time you had your choice of good singers in all Celine, Mariah, Whitney, Gloria Estafan, Toni Braxton. There were girl groups and guy groups people singing all over the place.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 6

I'm talking about...the device. That attached itself to somebody's head.

Uhh... I haven't watched this movie from the beginning...Wifey is watching it in the living room. Just passed by and certain character got shot in the back of the head.

Take the time to work backwards. Even if you change or adjust later, you'll have a far better spine for your story.

I always come up with ending first so i can base my story around that. Endings are actually pretty easy. Its the character names and a title fir the piece thats tough. At least me. Just came up with a new idea. I dont have the end yet, but i have an idea of how itll end, as for the rest of the stuff its still up in the air.

I've stanned the FUCK out of Christina for years, but she has destroyed her instrument. I can't bare to hear what she'll sound like when she's Mariah's age.

She still krute tho. Still krute.

It's really her technique though.

Christina doesn't really care for one.

However, if she had a vocal coach or something, she'd have most of her range back.

It's just how she chooses to sing really.

Because she still sounds amazing. It's just an over exaggeration.

Edited by Claire Jean Holt
  • Like 2

She is stunning on stage. A contemporary Tina Turner.

Exactly!  If you haven't seen her live I feel like you can't really have the same kind of opinion.  Bey kills it.  Saw the Mrs Carter Tour twice bc it was so much fun (and bc that's what my mom wanted for Christmas hahahahaha).

LOL none of these youngsters can mess with Mariah in her heyday.  The days of the big singers are done anyway. There was a time you had your choice of good singers in all Celine, Mariah, Whitney, Gloria Estafan, Toni Braxton. There were girl groups and guy groups people singing all over the place.

Don't forget Xtina.

She's The Voice of a Generation.

• Like 1

Take the time to work backwards. Even if you change or adjust later, you'll have a far better spine for your story.

Thanks. At least that'll help. Right now on I'm working a superhero comedy story involving insects trying to take over the world.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

It's really her technique though.

Christina doesn't really care for one.

However, if she had a vocal coach or something, she'd have most of her range back.

It's just how she chooses to sing really.

Because she still sounds amazing. It's just an over exaggeration.

She does have a vocal coach, and she encourages that shit. Gaga has been using the same woman, which is why she's so screamy in every live performance these days.

Uhh... I haven't watched this movie from the beginning...Wifey is watching it in the living room. Just passed by and certain character got shot in the back of the head.

Well it's coming. It's genuinely disturbing.

Edited by MrPink

I would agree with this, though I do still think she has damn good vocals.  There's a warm up video of her singing 1+1 that gives me cold chills.  But I also think overall, she is the best female entertainer of our generation.  She is the full package.

Yes her voice is good and I always thought she had the potential to do more with it. She just didn't seem to take it there.

Madonna's had a long career as well and plenty of #1 hits, doesn't change my opinion.

Posted Image

Posted Image

She's ridiculous looking...she ruined a perfectly sexy body with implants.

Posted Image

Hey it's overkill but she isn't hurting anybody. She's having fun with it.

Am I Wrong is the best song out right now.

It is a good song. Loving the Stay with Me also.But don't her me started on the song Turn Down for What. If you can even call it a song :lol:
  • Like 2