CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I like Sing, but goodness, dat "rap" :rofl:

...Yeah. I could do without that. But coming from someone who disliked The A Team and most of his other songs,  Sing was a pleasant surprise.

Edited by MrPink

I know. But jlo and mariah were mega stars the other day. I never thought I'd see the day there careers dried up.

At some point if you keep putting out records one is bound to flop. Sort of like movie actors.

I know. But jlo and mariah were mega stars the other day. I never thought I'd see the day there careers dried up.

J.Lo was never a mega star. Her biggest album is only 3x Platinum, she never even toured back then and at her peak everyone from Britney to Christina to Pink (just among the younger female pop acts) was mopping the floor with her.

...Yeah. I could do without that. But coming from someone who disliked The A Team and most of his other songs, but Sing was a pleasant surprise.

I like The A Team. Granted I didn't really understand the lyrics first time I heard it but I thought its good. I like Lego House too, and the video for that one is funny.Sam Smith is where it's at right now though. Unique and very charming voice.
  • Like 1

6 of the tracks on MDNA are among the best she's ever recorded, and that's one album in 31 years.

"Gang Bang" is the only thing I'd give a second listen.

Hard Candy had more than its fair share of #blehhhh too, not to mention the damn Timbo and JT production influx.

We haven't had a "Madonna" album since COADF, tbh.

Edited by Chaz

J.Lo was never a mega star. Her biggest album is only 3x Platinum, she never even toured back then and at her peak everyone from Britney to Christina to Pink (just among the younger female pop acts) was mopping the floor with her.

She was a mega star in the sense that she was a movie star as well. She was insanely popular at her peak. And 3x times platinum is nothing to sneeze at for a singer that can't actually sing.

Britney and Christina were on another level sales wise. Britney blew up out of nowhere. She couldn't sing but she had some great songs and sold it visually.

• Like 2

And the Spectrum has there RPX with Dolby Atmos always playing the 2D version of big movies because the IMAX is 3D. So you always have a great option. 

My new apartment community sells Edwards tickets for 7$ which can be redeemed at the box office (2.50 more for 3D and 4$ more for IMAX), apparently they have a deal with Edwards cinemas. Looks like I will be switching allegiances from AMC to Regal/Edwards soon.

• Like 1