CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Speaking of 2013 megahits I think it's time for me to finally watch Lone Ranger

I am completely sure you will love it and not make 100 jokes about it in the forums after seeing it  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Man of Steel ((Bite me MoS haters  :ph34r:))

The Wolverine

Star Trek: Into Darkness

I can easliy see how you would feel that way but for me....

MOS (76)

Wolv (77)

STID (86)

Pacific Rim (89) 

But I have seen MOS, Wolv, and STID all more then once though. I haven't seen Rim since Imax opening night. 

Counting those chickens before they hatch. Not a good idea.

I cant see TKDR keeping up with Cap on HV BO front my friend. The two director genius of the brothers and the awesome quality and rewatchable factor of Capt2 may be put a huge dent on  HV this year :).. Just look at MOS beating IM3 (the 1.2B world breaker)  at the HV BO... MOS was definitely the better film, but IM 3 piggy backed off the Avengers success. HV BO often shows who the audience truly supports and loves :)

Hope you all are having a good time this weekend. It's the biggest OW of the year until November.

Enjoy it!

Nah. Can't enjoy seeing a franchise with no soul making the kind of money it does. The sooner it goes away, the better. Pisses me off too because I liked the Transformers cartoon as a kid.

The 3 best movies(big releases only) for me from last Summer were:

Pacific Rim, STID, and This is the End. 

Not sure how I would rank them though.

Edited by Empire

I can easliy see how you would feel that way but for me....

MOS (76)

Wolv (77)

STID (86)

Pacific Rim (89) 

But I have seen MOS, Wolv, and STID all more then once though. I haven't seen Rim since Imax opening night. 

IMHO Pacific Rim gets less enjoyable with each rewatch.