CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

It's better, but that's like being the tallest midget. I still feel ripped off having spent $10 to see it in the theater.

Transformers > TDKR.

TDKR is such a mess of a movie, I don't know why it gets defended so much, oh wait, I do and it's fucking boring.

Can we move the discussion on please?

By the way Nolan, Josh Weddon,  and Bay Worship Cameron... How do you like that Nolan Nites lol

They can like who they want. Cameron made a lot of good movies but Avatar is easily his worst movie. Which sad since I do not want him to waste his time on that Avatar sequels.

You've seen TF4?

Why in God's name would I pay money to see a sequel to a movie that I almost walked out of after paying way too much to watch? If I ever watch TF4 it'll be on cable TV. Probably won't watch all of it though. 165 minutes is way too fucking long for this type of movie.

• Like 1

Well Im glad you enjoy movies, and i glad you like Cap 2. But I mean when someone says music and Cinematography don't matter, I have no idea what to say.  Every single aspect from the position of the poster in the room on the background wall in a movie gets judged form me and absorbed into my grade. 

Jay??? Cap 2 didnt have a great score and cinematography??? Did you miss the first scene of him jumping off the plane the wide out view as he boards the ship and music...When hes standing on his own trying to get out of shield.. Its not LOTR type cinematograph, but its still wonderfull stuff showing Cap dealing with a modern world my friend.

Its not all about mountain tops and sunsets and castles Jay :P

Then again Cameron seems to always have earth shattering scores and cinematography in almost all his films... So I do agree music and cinematogrpah are important for that soul grabbing experience.

Thats why there is only one Titanic and Avatar  ,  Jurassic PArk, LOTR 2-3, Indy and the last Crusade, Jaws and ET

Aliens out there..:) 

What do you want to talk about Reddevil? Did you move yet?

Yep, moved. :)

I'd settle for talking about the weather over another DC/Marvel; Nolan/Cameron discussion. It angers me to the point of harming those around me.

Meh...I'll just watch Winter Soldier.

• Like 3

Transformers > TDKR.

TDKR is such a mess of a movie, I don't know why it gets defended so much, oh wait, I do and it's fucking boring.

Can we move the discussion on please?

The scene with Alfred crying has more emotion than all TF movies combined and then some.

TDKR has more defenders because people nitpick the shit out of it more than other films, even though you can find the same inconsistencies in TDK and BB, so people are more prone to defend it.

• Like 3

It's better, but that's like being the tallest midget. I still feel ripped off having spent $10 to see it in the theater.

Wow Red. Transformers one was one of the best popcorn films I have ever seen, its not oscar material but a pure example of bringing back old school done right and built to give you one hell of a good time.

I give Transformers I an 8.8 for overall quality and fun :)