CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about Lucy.I've made my thoughts known throughout many threads but just to reiterate... it looks like the dumbest film of the summer. and look at what opened this weekend.

The concept was idiotic but if you roll with it it could be decent. Still not seeing either of somebody asked me to pick one to go see it'd be Lucy everyday.

It's my favorite movie of hers, hands down. I watched it five times the first weekend I rented it.Funnily enough, everyone I ever recommended it to HATED IT WITH THE FIRE OF A 1,000 SUNS HATED!

That's just grotesque.

I've liked all of Sophia Coppola's movies except The Bling Ring. Haven't seen Somewhere cause it looks like some boring sheit.

• Like 1

Raiders is one of only about 30 movies I've given a 10, but it's still overrated compared to Jaws and others

Lol Redbird  you sound sort of conflicted with this statement my friend. :P

Then Again I give Jaws, JP, T2, Aliens  all 10... But there is something about Titanic, Avatar, Forrest Gump , TLK   that  makes me rank them above the rest.

Well tbf at least TLR is an interesting clusterfuck unlike some of the other movies from 2013.

huge native american massacre with sad music and shit.... 

30 seconds later in the same scene... "something very wrong with that horse"

• Like 3

Scar Jo was mad because Michael Bay didn't let her get naked in The Island. Is this the real reason people hate Michael Bay?

I hate him now so it is likely. 

That's just grotesque. I've liked all of Sophia Coppola's movies except The Bling Ring. Haven't seen Somewhere cause it looks like some boring sheit.

I don't get how anyone could hate LiT. Sophia Coppola made me laugh (unintentionally) in Godfather II, but I find her to be a compelling, interesting director. Her and Sarah Polley.

Lol Redbird  you sound sort of conflicted with this statement my friend. :P

Then Again I give Jaws, JP, T2, Aliens  all 10... But there is something about Titanic, Avatar, Forrest Gump , TLK   that  makes me rank them above the rest.

I watched Forrest Gump last night for the fiftieth time, in honor of its 20th anniversary. Still holds up amazingly as my favorite movie.

• Like 2

I'm sorry but Pokemon Franchise is bigger and  a worldwide Phenom far bigger thanSWS... An unlike SWS its stillgoing strong

So that's how it manages to get worked into the weekend thread.

• Like 4

I don't get how anyone could hate LiT.Sophia Coppola made me laugh (unintentionally) in Godfather II, but I find her to be a compelling, interesting director. Her and Sarah Polley.

sarah polley is really fantastic.

(better filmmaker and actor too. her performance in The Sweet Hereafter = heartbreaking)

• Like 1