CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I've never been to a movie where the audience erupted in cheers

Avengers midnight show was insane

Hmm...you guys are giving me ideas...Pink and E? Pink and Numbers? Pink and Sam? Reddevil and Empire? Ed and Tele? Ed and E? Jandrew and illustrious honeys?Hmm...People who dont read the Games are probably so lost rn.

:angry:

• Like 1

I think Michael Bay is at least mentally done with the series, even if he keeps making them. That's certainly a feeling I got from watching AOE.

No, this is the one he put a lot of energy and thought into reinventing, to rejuvenate the franchise because Hollywood needs more original material.

• Like 3

For quite a while - they have two kids.  They got together when they made Vicky Christina Barcelona

Scarlett was in that movie as well as Rebecca Hall. I kind of liked it.

What about Hulk vs Loki?

Also:

- The oneshot of them all fighting

- Hulk punching Thor

- Thor uppercutting Hulk with his hammer

- Bringing the hammer down

- Hulk saving Iron Man

- Thanos reveal

Such a great midnight premiere

• Like 3

No, this is the one he put a lot of energy and thought into reinventing, to rejuvenate the franchise because Hollywood needs more original material.

Oh man, there's a great line about this in Age of Extinction in the first 5 minutes, I shit you not.

What was the whole "Mal" thing about?

I thought it'd be fun to freak people out for a few hours with a Maleficent avatar.

Banderas is more or less 99% permanent.

With 6 months of 2014 gone, this still ranks as the "Scene of the year" for me. Haven't seen the knife fight from Raid 2 that some people bring up

I fucking love this scene. Seriously my second favorite movie of the year, just behind DOFP. This, however, ranks as what is probably my favorite single scene from a film this year. I just love it. The morphing of biblical legend and science, its like the movie I always asked for.

And yes I'm fucking drunk as hell right now.

Hail Nolan.

Edited by Mango
  • Like 2