CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Oh man, there's a great line about this in Age of Extinction in the first 5 minutes, I shit you not.

Yeah. I'm sure they through that it in for shits and giggles.

PM me sometime. I write too, written 5 scripts and a tv episode, we could discuss some things.

Thanks. I have yet to write a full 20+m episode, but I have written skits and very short plays. I've also taken classes so I know the process of writing (camera pans to the face of character etc...).

Guys

let's write a BOF sitcom

because why not

*laugh track*

• Like 1

Hmmm, so < 95m isn't so dead after all... :P

Again saying on the news Transformer 4 scores a 100M OW and may reach  near 100M  OW in CHina at the same time.

Woah!

Congratulations Transformers ... Optimus you are the first to make a 100M this year, the first in history

to make a 30M OD OS and the first to make 95-100M OW OS as well.. Holy moly..

Shatters the Iron Man Piggybacking Avengers effect by over 33M!!

Wow  with Optimus looking for a 250-270+M Run in China, going to be huge in Japan... Will optimus

be the next film to go over the 1B mark OS...

Wow Optimus prime does what Avengers dont!!

Did you watch it there?

I actually went to a different IMAX, called the Santikos Silverado 19. There's a legit IMAX there (converted to a digital IMAX though it seems), which had $14 tickets. Insanely cheap for IMAX. Reserved seating too. It's 18 bucks at the MarqE

I usually go to the MarqE for the goods though, like the Nolan films of course. I saw TDKR 3 times there at the IMAX.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

I'll admit that I may be becoming a bit snobbish, but the mere fact that Transformers 4, a movie that had no business even being a script from desperate writer, will not only win the weekend, but dominate it in such fashion as it will get over 90M, is pathetic.  Who really went to see this movie and actually liked it?

I actually went to a different IMAX, called the Santikos Silverado 19. There's a legit IMAX there (converted to a digital IMAX though it seems), which had $14 tickets. Insanely cheap for IMAX. Reserved seating too. It's 18 bucks at the MarqE

I usually go to the MarqE for the goods though, like the Nolan films of course. I saw TDKR 3 times there at the IMAX.

$14?

That's cheap for Imax. Was it 3D as well?

Oh man, there's a great line about this in Age of Extinction in the first 5 minutes, I shit you not.

That's Bay, going for depth.

I kid you not when I say that I can totally see an argument that Bay made a conscious effort at satire in this movie.

I wouldn't buy it for a second, but it would make some truly baffling scenes make sense, so I could pretend to.

• Like 1