CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Shave if look like gorilla yeah maybe otherwise as is and I never get why guys shave pubic better look with itanyway so off topic... Wait that never happens

I mostly agree but I'm cool with the balls being shaved and the rest of the hair down there being groomed.  But yeah, if it's all shaved then it looks like a boy's privates instead of a man's.  

• Like 3

Alan Sepinwall and Todd VanDerWerff are like my two favourite tv critics and they both gave it straight A grades so I'm really looking forward to it. and they're saying the third episode focused on my man Chris Eccleston is apparently amazing

After the non-entity that Thor 2's script turned him into it's good he gets a chance to shine again.
  • Like 2

How much more time will AMC drag that show? I heard it is good, but c'mon, it seems to stop for every 5/6 episodes that pass.

Next year is the final part. 7 more episodes.

Next year is the final part. 7 more episodes.

You have to be fucking kidding me :lol: ? I thought that was this year. The final episodes. One more year? Holy shit. Aren't the episodes already filmed for a long time?

Weird how hairy men have become the topic of conversation to kill time in here lately. 

Well, not necessarily hairy men per se, but rather the preferences of our two Gods, may they live long and reign fairly.

• Like 1

You have to be fucking kidding me :lol: ? I thought that was this year. The final episodes. One more year? Holy shit. Aren't the episodes already filmed for a long time?

They're doing it so they can be nominated at the Emmys twice for one season (like Breaking Bad's final season and The Sopranos final season)

• Like 2