CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

You forget all the other films that day that were in the right ball park, people only recall the bad stuff :( ...and ok maybe I had a JB hardon at the time (also recall a few other early est lower than my initial but not by much) but damn all the oldies and only going out in the daytime lol

Posted Image

• Like 1

So what does it look like Transformers is going to do in the US? 90m OW and 250m total.

It will probably do around 100M unfortunately. 250M total seems about right though, but probably slightly higher. 

• Like 1

God what a boring number. Another Ow likely in the 90s and another probable low 200s grosser. This summer box office is in a coma at this point.

Remember unlike Godzilla, DOFP and Spiderman, this faces no real competition till third weekend. 

Someone who saw the film under spoilers tell me what the fuck was the plot?I remember bad jokes, explosions, more bad jokes, Beijing and more explosions. I knew about 2 of the Autobot names.Don't get me started on the Dinobots. You cannot be serious.God I'm so upset. Let this not be the last movie I see till Interstellar. Please. Please!!!!

• Like 5

I have never seen a Transformers movie Kal. Only parts on tv when they come on. I can't get into them.

Sorry. :)

EEep!!! Lol Your getting the bear hug maam  :)...:P Wow what is it that turns you off just the style

of Micheal Bay or  just never got the love for Giant Robots and Optimus Prime Ectasy ?