Shadow

Rank The Indiana Jones Films

Anyways, grading these type of movies are hard. Entertainment value wise they are all 110's because its mother fuckign Indiana Jones. So A+++ for all 3. but if I had too.

Raiders A (97.5)

Crusade A- (92)

Temple B+ (87.5) (Was my favorite as a kid though)

Skull C+ (77)

Rewatched Skull its a B- (81)

• Like 3

Another big Indy fan here and all 4 films are fun. Bring on the 5th film!

1. Last Crusade

2. Raiders

3. ToD

4. KotCS

Temple of Doom has the distinction of being a film I've grown to appreciate much, much more in the past 10years. 

Crystal Skull only ranks last cause something has to be last in any given list but it's overly hated on by a minority on the web. 

The camaraderie in Last Crusade is what puts it on top! Ford & Connery working opposite, plus that River Phoenix young Indy intro with a returning Sallah and Brody make it as solid a third entry as a franchise could hope for in that is surpasses the original in my book. A feat only rivaled by Die Hard 1 & 3 for me. 

I hope that the rumors of Ford installing an Indy 5 into his Star Wars contract are accurate!

As do I, but if they make an Indy 5, best get on it ASAP while Ford can still do it at his age. At 72 he's arguably already too old for it, but I think he has it in him for one last adventure. Maybe Indy 5 could even be split into two films, as a two-part series finale?

Raiders of the Lost Ark: A+

Last Crusade: A

The Mummy: B

Temple of Doom: D

Haven't seen Crystal Skull.

Mummy hahaha Its funny my old boss was a production manager on one of Stephen  Summers early movies besides hating the guy he said he was obsessed with Indiana jones and all he ever wanted to do was make an Indiana jones movie. He says he can't take the Mummy seriously because he laughs at how much it wants to be Indiana jones. 

I wish Sahara had taken off a bit more. It's not perfect but has enough charm that I felt it was a place to build from. That character(Dirk Pitt) covers a number of novels but it flopped at the box office. Whose to say if McConaughey would've come back though. 

I was hungry for IJ style adventure so I'll chalk up any excuses to that for wanting more Dirk. Then came National Treasure which I'm still curious as to why a third one has yet to appear!!