#ED

Wknd "Paramount Actuals": TF4 -100.04M | RTH Favorite Radio Station - 97.5 FM [Actuals pg 11]

This is so fucking laughable. Eh, whatever.

On the bright side, this means they're open to some Interstellar fudging. 100 million OW is locked! Even if it ends up with a 1.85 multiplier.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

This is so fucking laughable. Eh, whatever.

On the bright side, this means they're open to some Interstellar fudging. 100 million OW is locked! Even if it ends up with a 1.85 multiplier.  :ph34r:

Maybe they've been taking from TF4 this whole time and is storing it for Interstellar.

marvel wish paramount was still distributing their movies. 95 million opening weekend? no way they would've just taken that. anything in the upper half of the 90s is fair game to be given a little, big push.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 4

Sure it does. $200m is $200m. If Maleficent and Godzilla are blockbusters then so is Spidey!

I don't consider either blockbusters.  :ph34r:

The only two movies I'll call a blockbuster this year are Cap and Lego.

You don't consider DOFP to be a blockbuster, I mean it is the highest grossing film worldwide so far of the year. 

marvel wish paramount was still distributing their movies. 95 million opening weekend? no way they would've just taken that. anything in the upper half of the 90s is fair game to be given a little, big push.

Iron Man 1 :(

Godzilla busts actual city blocks, how is he not a blockbuster? :P

haven't seen it yet, don't spoil it pls

• Like 3

You don't consider DOFP to be a blockbuster, I mean it is the highest grossing film worldwide so far of the year. 

I'm speaking domestically. Internationally DOFP is kicking all kinds of ass.

I'll let DOFP slide as a blockbuster domestically because I like it more than anything else I've seen this ye- I mean, because of the lack of IMAX.  :P

Edited by Mango
  • Like 1

yes. it's a shame they didn't really learn the art of the game until a year later.

They saved all their fudging power for indiana jones a few weeks later

• Like 2