#ED

Wknd "Paramount Actuals": TF4 -100.04M | RTH Favorite Radio Station - 97.5 FM [Actuals pg 11]

That is a nice number, and if it really was surged and people complain I will say how ironic it is when some of them were saying it was okay when Lions fugged Kick Ass to be number 1 ;)

Did you just curse? 

Posted Image

• Like 4

So who think Tammy will underperform this week?

And for that matter, what type of daily numbers should we expect for Tammy anyways?

Anyone wnat to take a stab ay Wednesday numbers for Tammy, DUFE, or ETE?

• Like 1

You want me to keep up my Boner?

I'm not a fan of your unit though.It's too big. I'm looking for something a lot more slim and long. I don't have much room to work with. Any recommendations?
  • Like 4

That is a nice number, and if it really was surged and people complain I will say how ironic it is when some of them were saying it was okay when Lions fugged Kick Ass to be number 1 ;)

To be fair, it did something that pretty much every film does now.
  • Like 1

So who think Tammy will underperform this week?

And for that matter, what type of daily numbers should we expect for Tammy anyways?

Anyone wnat to take a stab ay Wednesday numbers for Tammy, DUFE, or ETE?

The movies open from 7pm to midnight tomorrow, and there aren't too many reviews for any of them. Doesn't look like it will be a quality weekend to say the least.

• Like 1

I just realized TF4 sure has clear sailing until July 11. I may have to recalculate.

Yup. Has strong potential to hit 200M the weekend of Apes.
  • Like 2