#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

Might be too many kids today.  I don't like being the only solo 40 year old in a kids movie.  Believe it or not, I get strange looks sometimes from the parents.  No joke.  So I like to wait to see films like this until much later in their run.

It happens the same to me and I am 20 years old. 

• Like 2

Squaremaster

Alfred

Mr. Pink + Ed

There are others that are probably bigger  but they only pop up when a Nolan record is in jeapordy (like the CF ow), lol.

That's not all of the Nolanites but those are the 3 biggest that post frequently. But there seem to be legions.

I feel so honored to be named.

Not among Squaremaster. He's too extreme for the League of Nolanites. He's like the Bane of Nolanites.

• Like 4

Climate of fear, I'm telling you.

Its rather annoying, i took my cousins to a local splash pad, and I was just sitting as it was a long day being with them and go on my phone. 

This mother comes up to me and asks, what I am doing with my phone?

I am like "using it?"

For what ?

(I then realized this conversation is heading towards a dark place).

I am just waiting for my cousins who are playing. 

It was just odd for them to see a 20-25 year old guy sitting with all these kids playing in the splash pool.

Has our world really gone that paranoid? 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 3

Might be too many kids today. I don't like being the only solo 40 year old in a kids movie. Believe it or not, I get strange looks sometimes from the parents. No joke. So I like to wait to see films like this until much later in their run.

I always see kid movie as the latest showing possible. Usually no kids and late teens and 20 year olds. A couple of adults are in there as well.
  • Like 4

That wasn't really surprising, especially Tammy. It looked like a redo of The Heat, except not as good.

Earth to Echo I want to see. It looks so cute. :wub:

Posted Image

I have seen the poster for Earth to Echo for what seems like months now. Had no idea what the movie was about, finally read this plot summary last week

Logline: Four young friends help a small alien get back home 

They remade ET?

• Like 4

I'm not a Nolanite. I just think Nolan has made the best films in the last 10 years. He can do no wrong.

No wonder why Pink broke up with you. Bastard.
  • Like 10

I'm not a Nolanite. I just think Nolan has made the best films in the last 10 years. He can do no wrong.

Contradiction. He can do wrong, he just hasn't gotten around to it yet. Maybe in 2037... ;)

• Like 2

Its rather annoying, i took my cousins to a local splash pad, and I was just sitting as it was a long day being with them and go on my phone. 

This mother comes up to me and asks, what I am doing with my phone?

I am like "using it?"

For what ?

(I then realized this conversation is heading towards a dark place).

I am just waiting for my cousins who are playing. 

It was just odd for them to see a 20-25 year old guy sitting with all these kids playing in the splash pool.

Has our world really gone that paranoid? 

Unfortunately. Which is silly because a child is more in danger with a camp counselor, teacher, or a coach. Some guy sitting in a playground while parents are there is pretty harmless.

• Like 4

I have seen the poster for Earth to Echo for what seems like months now. Had no idea what the movie was about, finally read this plot summary last week

Logline: Four young friends help a small alien get back home 

They remade ET?

And Batteries not Included. It's a mashup. ;)

• Like 1

I feel so honored to be named.

Not among Squaremaster. He's too extreme for the League of Nolanites. He's like the Bane of Nolanites.

This.

• Like 1

For HTTYD2, another butt in the seats won't make a difference. That film is already doomed at the BO. However, Maleficent has a chance to do things. You could make a difference. See Maleficent and be magnificent.

*The following message is brought to you by Disney

Yea, but I'll end seeing them both anyway, just at different times.

• Like 1