#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

Don't google me. There are other, more disturbing stuff out there of me in middle school that I'd actually rather have removed from the Internet. If said stuff is found and ever posted here, I swear I'll leave and never come back

And yes, that stuff is worse than MLP fanfiction

Blanks I have a lot of embarrassing stuff that's on the internet as well. I was a pretty horrible speller myself at one point. Most of my work is under different usernames.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Blanks I have a lot of embarrassing stuff that's on the internet as well. I was a pretty horrible speller myself. Most of my work is under different usernames.

No, what I'm talking about is worse than spelling. I have stuff online that should've never been put up. Stuff that disturbs me deeply

/uberdramatic

• Like 2

No, what I'm talking about is worse than spelling. I have stuff online that should've never been put up. Stuff that disturbs me deeply

/uberdramatic

Ha, ha!

I have stuff that I posted online that I don't want anyone I know personally to see.

Edited by Fancyarcher