#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

:wacko:Not sure what you're excited about, it should have increased on Tuesday if it was having any kind of decent legs not decreased. Remember this is summer weekdays now, a Tuesday decrease is never good in June/July/August.

Uh, 22J decreased as well and Dragon had a small increase. This Tuesday is obviously different than others. Nice try Edited by John Marston
  • Like 2

Uh, 22J decreased as well and Dragon had a small increase. This Tuesday is obviously different than others. Nice try

It's not doing anything out of the ordinary. Hence why I'm not sure why anyone would be excited about that number. It's certainly not a good hold. Average at best.

And 22JS increased its first Tuesday so...

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 1

It's not doing anything out of the ordinary. Hence why I'm not sure why anyone would be excited about that number. It's certainly not a good hold. Average at best.

You're right but it's not an indication of the free fall type legs people want as well
  • Like 2

After two 10 million weekdays in a row I think it's safe to say that AoE isn't going to be having those shitty legs people kept talking about.

Well, we'll have to see what Paramount reports tomorrow. If they're still correcting for the weekend, it's not going to be 10. 9.5 or so, rather.

• Like 2

After two 10 million weekdays in a row I think it's safe to say that AoE isn't going to be having those shitty legs people kept talking about.

Do a little math man. Say it's at 9m for Thursday (since this Thursday will be inflated). So Friday its going to either decrease or barely increase due to the 4th. Meaning even if it has a massive Sat jump and a small Sun fall it will still do only 35-38m this weekend. That's a 62- 65% drop. In what world is that a good hold?

And most June  movies DO increase their first Tuesday historically. The one's that don't tend to have bad legs. Like MOS last June which had pretty much the same first Tuesday hold as this.

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 1

Do a little math man. Say it's at 9m for Thursday (since this Thursday will be inflated). So Friday its going to either decrease or barely increase due to the 4th. Meaning even if it has a massive Sat jump and a small Sun fall it will still do only 35-38m this weekend. That's a 62- 65% drop. In what world is that a good hold?And most June movies DO increase their first Tuesday historically. The one's that don't tend to have bad legs. Like MOS last June which had pretty much the same first Tuesday hold as this.

Stop. Check out the Tuesday thread and you will see this is not a normal Tuesday
  • Like 2

The last time the 4th was on Friday in 08 4 of the top 5 had  between 5-15% Friday increases and between 40-55% sat increases. So in other words, TF4 would likely have to have a Thursday of at least 10m (more like 11m really) to drop less than 60% this weekend. The hold will not be good, sorry Baybays but the second weekend crash is coming.

• Like 1

The last time the 4th was on Friday in 08 4 of the top 5 had between 5-15% Friday increases and between 40-55% sat increases. So in other words, TF4 would likely have to have a Thursday of at least 10m (more like 11m really) to drop less than 60% this weekend. The hold will not be good, sorry Baybays but the second weekend crash is coming.

I think most people expect a standard sequel second weekend drop, but it should stabilize after that.
  • Like 1

I have no interest in pursing this further. You've been exposed as not just a rude troll who spammed the Maleficent threads with insults, but also as a hypocrite who is now doing the very thing you complained about. I'm putting you on ignore. 

• Like 2

I think most people expect a standard sequel second weekend drop, but it should stabilize after that.

Doubtful since it faces Apes in its third weekend, so another 60%+ drop could be in store. And after that it will be too low for legs to matter much.

• Like 1