#ED

Monday Actuals: Transformers - 10.5M

Yup, which will make up for the countries opening up less than TF3 and more.It could hit 1.1 - 1.2B yet again.

I still think it could do a billion internationally.  That's difficult of course, but the possibility is there.

• Like 1

It's not even weird. It's just generic and dull.

Jolie is the only thing watchable about that film. They honesty should give her all the profits.

Great BO and fantastic for the fans. But, I utterly despise that movie.

If good movies have really hard time doing solid numbers (EoT, HTTYD2) while movies like Malefishit and Transformium aka Bay's self-pleasure clinic print money, then I honestly do not want to hear people complain about sequels/remakes etc ever again.

My coworker that constantly shit on Hollywood just took his whole family to see Transhitormers in Imax. That's nearly 100 bucks.

Studios know it, and it's really understandable why they are on this path.

• Like 2

Well, is it her being that good or literally everyone else being completely awful?

I really doubt that. But if you choose to believe it, who am I to stop you? :)

Jut read the reviews. Or actually watch the movie. Yes, she is THAT good, even her fans were surprised because it wasn't a bait drama where she usually gives best performances in

• Like 1

TF4 is looking around 210 million by Sunday in China I think or more? 

Olive's projection was for 225M and so far it has held better on both Mon/Tues projection. I really think 300M+ is done deal in China.  :blink:  :)

• Like 4

Maleficent had Jolie + the advantage of being the first major kids movie of the summer (one of only 4 widely released ones - only 2 of which are what I'd call tentpoles). 

No reason to compare it to Transformers 4 quality-wise. The legs didn't come from nowhere - overall, this summer's been a doozy, at the box office. 

• Like 1

Jut read the reviews. Or actually watch the movie. Yes, she is THAT good, even her fans were surprised because it wasn't a bait drama where she usually gives best performances in

If by "best" you mean "campy", then perhaps I agree.

• Like 4