MovieGuyKyle17

Early Wed Numbers: Tammy 6.18 (incl 1.3 previews), Trans4 7.7, DUFE: 2.8 ETE 2.6...pg 21

well s*** it happened again lol. I saw transformers for a second time and I liked it this time. I think when I saw it the other night I was very tired and didn't get a chance to enjoy it as much as I should have. I saw it with 9 other guys and not a word of a lie every one of them loved it. Three of the guys said this was the best Transformers movies that they had seen. So yes I do like the movie still not as good as the first and third but its a good entry.

Just when I was ready to forgive you for jumping on the TDKR train. :(

• Like 2

well s*** it happened again lol. I saw transformers for a second time and I liked it this time. I think when I saw it the other night I was very tired and didn't get a chance to enjoy it as much as I should have. I saw it with 9 other guys and not a word of a lie every one of them loved it. Three of the guys said this was the best Transformers movies that they had seen. So yes I do like the movie still not as good as the first and third but its a good entry.

The alcohol helped. Lol.
  • Like 6

I was thinking lately and I realized something,

Nacho Libre might just be one of the most underrated movies in the last 10 years.

Them stretchy pants.I don't think it's as bad as some people say. It's just serviceable as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

Them stretchy pants.I don't think it's as bad as some people say. It's just serviceable as far as I'm concerned.

I don't know I heard people quoting it, and I checked the RT page and it was rotten.  I remember enjoying it quite a bit, which is weird because it's a comedy more of the Sandler-vane and I despise Sandler comedies.

• Like 1

I don't know I heard people quoting it, and I checked the RT page and it was rotten.  I remember enjoying it quite a bit, which is weird because it's a comedy more of the Sandler-vane and I despise Sandler comedies.

I guess I shouldn't judge. I'm the one with the High School Musical 2 profile picture. 

• Like 2

It's okay, it's got some heart and I actually enjoyed Jack Black in the lead role, but the whole film is just eh.

• Like 2

Suffice it to say, if Tammy and Deliver Us From Evil were getting better reviews, I'd be much more interested.

The way Deliver Us has been described by critics and guys like Drew McWeeny, I think it might be another one of those horror flicks that's actually pretty good but gets shit on by journalists.

• Like 1

I have never been attacked by an alien before. I just don't know. If you offer them cheese, try the good stuff. Don't insult them with provel.

I've got lots and lots of blue cheese. I'm sure aliens like that exquisite stuff.

It should be sufficient enough at least.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

shocking :rolleyes:

• Like 2