MovieGuyKyle17

Early Wed Numbers: Tammy 6.18 (incl 1.3 previews), Trans4 7.7, DUFE: 2.8 ETE 2.6...pg 21

TF1 is Bays 2nd best film after The Rock. 

People may crap on TF series now, but it was the film of the year for 2007 for audiences handily with its box office run and mega success home video performance. 

Transformers is like middle tier Bay.

The Rock, Bad Boys, Bad Boys II, Armageddon > Transformers.

• Like 1

And TF2 made 400m. Still doesn't mean the movie was any good.I'll take any of Bay's pre-TF movies over the Autobot franchise.

That is because TF1 was so well liked. It fueled the hype and buzz. 

As was Shrek 1, Pirates 1 leading to Shrek 2 and Pirates 2 massive success.

It was a film that broke out and became very popular and well liked by audiences. 

We can argue if its a  good film or not, but did the general audience liked TF1 over all the blockbusters of 2007... One can't argue against that. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 2

Actual question on the US Immigration form

Have you ever been directly involved in the establishment or enforcement of the population controls forcing a

woman to undergo an abortion against her free choice or a man or a woman to undergo sterilization against his or
her free will?

DAFUQ?

• Like 2

Bad Boys II is awful, but yes (generally).

Well, to be frank, I think all of Bay's movies are bad except for The Rock and Bad Boys, but that doesn't mean I can't derive immense pleasure from some of them including Armageddon and Bad Boys II. Bad Boys II is as mean spirited as it gets for Bay and it refuses to end, but...

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 3

Bay's films are the one people crap on, but watch anyways.Meaning most film fans are mostly hypocrites. :ph34r::lol::D

Well, you need to see it to justify crapping on it. :P Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 3

You need some friends bb.

Yeah, you know what? After this year, I'm saying screw it to the whole "birthdays are meant for chilling with the family"

Two years in a row we did absolutely nothing except for going out for dinner.

Next year I'm just gonna take a train to Chicago with friends and actually have fun on my birthday

• Like 4