MovieGuyKyle17

Early Wed Numbers: Tammy 6.18 (incl 1.3 previews), Trans4 7.7, DUFE: 2.8 ETE 2.6...pg 21

Wow, these threads die quick. I posted the gif for Blank at Sams Club at like 7, sat through TF4, I come back like 4 1/2 hours later...AND ONLY 2 PAGES!?!? This summer sucks cant keep a crowd online to save its life.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 2

I think that's one of the reasons I liked TF4 so much was because the humor was actually funny and not cringe inducing toilet humor. The only time I face palmed was the totally unnecessary explosions at the brick building. The rest was pure mindless fun that didn't drag. I'm probably going to see it again in theaters. I really enjoyed it.

• Like 3

Anyway, maybe Warner Brothers can have a double feature of Godzilla and Into the Storm?Also, next Independence Day Weekend will probably suck as well. (Terminator 5)

I'd rather give Edge a double feature

• Like 1

Happy birthday Blanky!

Posted Image

Happy birthday, Blank!!! 

Enrique Iglesias! Pitbull!

A classic collab.

Happy Birthday Blank!

Happy birthday again Blanks.

Happy 19th Blank! If you were in canada you'd be out getting shitfaced tonight.

Thanks y'all! Part 2

• Like 2

Happy Birthday dude. :)

Sometimes when his hormones are raging he starts using his hands and before you know it your screen is splashed with likes. :ph34r:

Happy B Blanks!

Happy b-day Blanks!

1 more treat for Blank.

Posted Image

Happy Birthday, Blankments! 

Thanks y'all! Part 3

Announcer: Live from Davisville TV, it’s The Ryan Packer Show, with your host Ryan Packer. Tonight’s special guest is grunt worker Mort Mentle. And here’s…. RONNIE!Ryan Packer walks out on the stage. Waving and smiling at the fake crowd.Ryan Packer: Hello everyone, I was looking at the paper today and it said that there’s supposed to be a parade today, yet where is that parade and more importantly why it isn’t right here, right now in my show?Ryan Packer looks at the crowd.Ryan Packer: Now let’s get down to business tonight’s guest star is grunt worker Mort Mentle, a 13 year old boy from Missouri, who sent me a letter asking if he could be on this show, I told him that he could be on this show, but first he’d have to wait first, because I was dead set on interviewing an Eagle already.Mort Mentle comes out to the stage. He sits down on the chair next to Ryan’s table.Ryan Packer: Hi yeah Mort, how you doing?Mort Mentle: I’m perfectly fine, Mr. Packer.Ryan Packer: So Mort what is this hear I about you having a barf collection?Mort Mentle: What? What barf collection? I have no idea what the heck you’re talking about?Ryan Packer: Yes are fellow friend Mort collects all kinds of barfs, some very exotic and rare.Mort Mentle: What… I’ve never been more insulted in my life.Ryan Packer: Course nothing can compare to my snot collection, I had to see some pretty angry faces just to get it. It’s full of very rare and very nice pieces of snot, I value it very much.Mort Mentle: Okay, can you just ask me a question about my job.Ryan Packer: So Mort how does it feel to be working as a putting boy for a big business.Mort Mentle: What? Putting Boy?Ryan Packer: Yes, from what I’ve heard, Mort over here being the 13 year old he is, helps his boss collect his balls after every golf game he does, hence him being a putting boy.Mort Mentle: 13 years old, I’ll have you know Mr. Packer that I am grown 36 year old man, with a wife and kids, who does late shifts for an important company.Ryan Packer: That’s what they all say Mr. Mentle.Ryan Packer scratches his butt.Ryan Packer: So Mort what do you have planned to do in the future? I’ve heard that there’s a golf game going on between your boss and Jay Brooks. I’m sure your boss will be of your need of assistants with that one.Mort Mentle: Well if you keep this up Mr. Packer I might have to sew you for all your worth. Anyway I was considering going on strike since my boss doesn’t pay me enough as I think he should. I asked him for a raise but he said no.Ryan Packer: Doesn’t your height get into the way of that. I mean you are a thirteen year old boy after all.Mort Mentle: Oh for crying out loud.Ryan Packer pulls a switch. A bunch of balloons come out.Ryan Packer: It’s now time for my favorite part of the show, “Your favorite things”.Ryan Packer: So Mr. Mentle, I’m going to be asking you a few questions you have to answer them, concise and as clear as you can.Mort Mentle: Okay this sounds like it could actually be decent, considering what I’ve been through that doesn’t say much, I know.Ryan Packer: What’s your favorite color?Mort Mentle: Indigo!Ryan Packer: I’m pretty sure it’s blue.Mort Mentle: No it’s indigo, just like I said.Ryan Packer: Hmm… then it’s settled, Blue Indigo.Mort Mentle: Oh okay, whatever.Ryan Packer: What’s your favorite type of food?Mort Mentle: I like Chinese a lot, in fact I go that local Chinese restaurant almost every week, the food’s great.Ryan Packer: I’m pretty sure you told me coming in it was roast rats butt.Mort Mentle: I said nothing of the sorts (turns his back) disgusting!Ryan Packer: If you were trapped in a closet with a bunch of criminals about to attack you, what would you do?Mort Mentle: I’d escape as far away as I could from them, and then find a phone and call the police, then they’d arrest them.Ryan Packer: But didn’t you tell me coming in that you knew the mystical powers of Ti-Kwa-Nee and that you had the ability to shoot light beams from your knee that could hurt people? Or that you had martial art abilities or something like that?Mort Mentle: Listen Mr. Packer, we didn’t talk, in fact we just met each other.Ryan Packer: I don’t know what you’re talking about, I’ve seen you around all the time.Mort Mentle: Mr. Packer, you have been a…Before Mort can finish anything, a parade appears from out of nowhere.Ryan Packer: Look it’s a parade just like I wanted.Ryan Packer gets up out of his seat and starts dancing towards the parade. Mort just slumps over in his chair.Mort Mentle: When I get home tonight, the stories I’m gonna be telling my wife (end).

• Like 1

Almost finish with the first real episode of my show. Very exciting.

The thing is... you and Jandrew make me want to actually write, but I still consider CAYOM a higher priority at this moment in time. Shame, but what am I gonna do

• Like 2

The thing is... you and Jandrew make me want to actually write, but I still consider CAYOM a higher priority at this moment in time. Shame, but what am I gonna do

Do what's in your best interest. You can do cayom, but you can also still write scripts in the meantime if you want.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1