#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

Holy shit, this weekend has turned into one hot mess. But no, I really did made a mistake. :lol: I had this idea John Cena was from Canada, and I knew for sure he was from Boston, Massachusetts, so I assumed that place was in Canada. It is stupid, I know :lol:

Posted Image

• Like 6

Wow I missed all the cool Coolio jokes due to watching Justified Season 4.

You missed the good stuff. It is annoying how funny he could be even when those jokes are totally about yourself. Or in this case, about me. :lol: 

• Like 3

Ok we're cancelling the Electro collector's edition and getting CJohn a world map instead

Fine by me. Everything except that fucking Electro's head.

• Like 1

Holy shit, this weekend has turned into one hot mess. But no, I really did made a mistake. :lol: I had this idea John Cena was from Canada, and I knew for sure he was from Boston, Massachusetts, so I assumed that place was in Canada. It is stupid, I know :lol:

Or are you just hiding behind this excuse to deny your obvious attraction to people who have had their pictures clicked with the Stanley cup and have hockey mask avatars from Canada.  :ph34r:

• Like 2

Or are you just hiding behind this excuse to deny your obvious attraction to people who have had their pictures clicked with the Stanley cup and have hockey mask avatars from Canada. :ph34r:

Nope, Baumer can rest assure that is not what is happening here :lol:

• Like 1

Well... Pacific Rim is far better than I remembered. 

Yeah I was just re-watching it. Not fast-forwarding past some of the "cheesy" stuff I didn't like before. I actually find it very entertaining.

Does Canada even have cities? I always just assumed it was one big ski resort

From what I've seen of Canada it has two cities, a lot of flat plains, a mountain resort, and town that gets splashed 24/7 from a big waterfall.

• Like 2

You missed the good stuff. It is annoying how funny he could be even when those jokes are totally about yourself. Or in this case, about me. :lol:

I missed a lot of good stuff. Especially how the attempt to change the subject to Tele being around to fossilize the Jurassic Park mosquitoes in the amber failed once geography came up.

• Like 6

PacRim's multiplier of 2.73 is higher than most non-animated 100m+ movies this year.

On top of that it out-grossed Godzilla in China by a distance and the os of both movies will end up in the same range.

It also did not have Godzilla's marketing push. All in all a good decision to green-light PacRim2.

Edited by a2k