#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

I thought BSB mostly had better songs than NSync. Better vocals (save for JT) and harmony too :ph34r:

Yes. Definitely. Mostly. Absolutely. B was better than N! :) save for JT! ;)I loved B's vocals and harmony, too. Edited by supernova
  • Like 1

Just read all this thread from the last moment I was here. Unbelievable. WTF was that N'Sync/BSB shit? Box office is that amazing that we need to talk about those bands?  :ph34r:

• Like 3

Best video game soundtrack. Ever.

I don't really have a favorite game soundtrack, there's plenty of good OSTs out there, Age of Empires, Halo, Modern Warfare 2's, and Metal Gear Solid.

Edited by BoxOfficeZ
  • Like 2

So while I was gone this weekend I rented a couple of movies, I was planning on renting the Lego Movie and either Robocop or Non-Stop but they didn't have those so I rented 3 Days to Kill and Elysium

I honestly really dug 3DTK. I love the way the first action scene was shot, it provided some intensity. But after that the movie really changes paces and starts to focus on the relationship between the main character and his daughter. The movie is touching at times and downright hysterical at other times. Kevin costner gives an excellent performance. At the ending though when they go back to some of the spy stuff it isn't that intresting.

Elysium I enjoyed but not thoroughly. My favorite part of the movie was the flashbacks at the begining (Kinda like Up.) I enjoyed Max as a character but I didn't get attached to him enough to be absorbed in the story. Jodie foster's character was annoying as was Krugar. Some of the action scenes were good and some just had too much slow-mo and shakey cam. There ware some touching moments in this movie (the girls story, The ending) but not near enough. Also why do they use the word "fuck" so much in this movie? I mean come on at least come up with another cuss word or even better come up with some meaningful dialogue.

• Like 2