#ED

Wknd #s: TF4 - 36.4M | Tam - 21.2M (32.9M) | DUFE - 9.5M (15M) | ETE - 8.3M (13.5M) | pg49 (We love the 90s/70s)

I wasn't crazy for Elephant, Funny Games or Bringing Out the Dead. The rest I haven't seen.As for Schindler's List it would get a thumbs up, but I have no desire to watch it again

I definitely want to see SL again. It's so well directed.
  • Like 1

That's literally like, almost impossible without 3D. I'd be beyond thrilled if it did, but it's a fat chance.

I'll be more than happy if it beats IM3's OW and get's 175-180M.

I know it is almost impossible, but I would still really like to see it doing it. 

• Like 3

So everybody talks about 2015 and summer and November/December, but I just noticed that October 2015 has a really strong lineup:

October (Details)
Frankenstein (2015) (Fox) - 10/2
London Has Fallen (Focus) - 10/2
Untitled Robert Zemeckis Film (TriS) - 10/2
The Jungle Book (2015) (BV) - 10/9
Crimson Peak (Uni.) - 10/16
Untitled Cold War Spy Thriller (BV) - 10/16
The Conjuring 2 (WB) - 10/23

London Has Fallen, Jungle Book, Crimson Peak, the Cold War thriller from the Coens and Tom Hanks, and then Conjuring 2 to top it all off.

That actually seems like a pretty solid lineup for October!

+ assassination of jesse james, Bourne Ultimatum, and sweeney todd is really the only burton film from the last decade or so that I'm rather fond of.

It was a strong year.

If MJ1 opens to 162-163m, it will only need Godzilla like legs to touch 350m. Multiplier of 2.15.

HG's was 2.67x and CF was 2.68x.

Wow. It really was impressive looking at CF's legs. Didn't act like a sequel at all.

If it opens to 162M and has legs of 2.65, it'll end up with around 429.3.......

I know a lot think because this is a part 1, it won't have good legs. However, what else do people really have to watch for those weeks? There's no Frozen this time for people to see, MJ1 has like 3 weeks to itself before Hobbit.

Edited by k1stpierre

Wow. It really was impressive looking at CF's legs. Didn't act like a sequel at all.

If it opens to 162M and has legs of 2.65, it'll end up with around 429.3.......

I know a lot think because this is a part 1, it won't have good legs. However, what else do people really have to watch for those weeks? There's no Frozen this time for people to see, MJ1 has like 3 weeks to itself before Hobbit.

Exodus is somewhere in the middle. That could be big.