Dementeleus

Monday Numbers 7/7 | AOE 4.76, Tammy 2.78, 22 Jump 1.55, Dragon2 1.45, DUFE 1.42, ETE 1.3 (spatula) | Actuals p13

$234,911,825I just hope for Maleficent to beat That Oz number.It will be Great and Powerful! :)But I can't tell it is possible...Hm... :(

With the current holds it'll push 240M so no need for the frown. ;) Maleficent has easily had the best run this summer.  :D

• Like 9

Now that BKB has been excommunicated, we are free to run loose in the Avengers thread. Nolan Nolan, Chris Chris, Nolan Nolan, Chris Chris, Nolan Nolan

No. We still have ECSTASY to lay the hammer down.  ;)  :P

• Like 6

Speaking of that, is there any word on Magic in the Moonlight? It opens in a few weeks, and I'm curious if it's good Woody or crap Woody lol

It doesn't look particularly awful. 

• Like 1

Okay, okay.They made a new April Fools cartoon in 2014.Also I just read that Matt Chapman says he has plans to continue the series. Neat!

More Homestar? That'd be awesome. My brother and I were addicted to it in high school, I can still start a quote and he'll be able to finish it. "...so I'm gonna have to JUMP!!!" Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 2