Wormow

The 5th Wave | Sony | January 22, 2016. Trailer page 4

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I really like Steinfeld as well but I honestly don't think she is any more popular than Moretz is

At least Hailee already has a big franchise 

Oh, and Ethan, stop putting Divergent and THG in the same league, Divergent is not even half as big or relevant as THG 

1 minute ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

At least Hailee already has a big franchise 

Oh, and Ethan, stop putting Divergent and THG in the same league, Divergent is not even half as big or relevant as THG 

I never said Divergent was in the same league as The Hunger Games. Just because I list two bigger franchises doesn't mean those franchises are of equal popularity

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I really like Steinfeld as well but I honestly don't think she is any more popular than Moretz is

She's not. Probably even less popular. Most people didnt like her in Pitch Perfect 2, the singing was alright but the acting.......... Now she's trying the popstar route.

Edited by babz06

18 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Hailee Steinfeld has been bland as hell in everything since her wonderful breakthrough in True Grit. Maybe we should attribute that more to the Coens than her actual talent. Her last starring role (Barely Lethal) went straight to VOD, for instance.

Steinfeld isn't the first child star to get one great performance from a director and then have mediocre subsequent performances. It happens sometimes, look at Abigail Breslin.

Luckily, Saorsie Ronan actually proved that her nomination/performance wasn't a fluke. 

Edited by babz06
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, babz06 said:

Steinfeld isn't the first child star to get one great performance from a director and then have mediocre subsequent performances. It happens sometimes, look at Abigail Breslin.

Luckily, Saorsie Ronan actually proved that her nomination/performance wasn't a fluke. 

LOL she was so bad on Scream Queens. Like, you're an Oscar nominee, try harder.

It's even more mind-boggling when you consider that she was probably #2 that season behind the unstoppable force that was Jennifer Hudson.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I never said Divergent was in the same league as The Hunger Games. Just because I list two bigger franchises doesn't mean those franchises are of equal popularity

You're always saying: "this is not so popular as THG/Divergent", instead of this, compare with Divergent and MR that are in the same league, because THG is bigger than all these YA franchises added :P 

Love Myself is such an anthem 

Its awful excuse for anything... Its absolute shit