Wormow

The 5th Wave | Sony | January 22, 2016. Trailer page 4

And as I try to steer this convo back to The 5th Wave ...

I honestly think this film looks decent. Sure, derivative alien invasion movie? Sure. But I'm excited to see some of the action, and as long as the story doesn't lean too far towards some love triangle hinted at in the trailers, the story itself could be interesting. 

While im not expecting anything groundbreaking, I could see this being a solid 6/10 movie for me.

• Like 1

Horrible, cheap, abysmal thing. TV film making at its worst. Criminally misleading trailer (though the Shay was not fooled and knew what to expect.)

Like Divergent, but much cheaper. Like Maze Runner, but much uglier. Like Hunger Games, but even stupider. I Am Number Four type shit. Will bomb hard.

STAY AWAY!!, warns the Shay.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, DAJK said:

And as I try to steer this convo back to The 5th Wave ...

I honestly think this film looks decent. Sure, derivative alien invasion movie? Sure. But I'm excited to see some of the action, and as long as the story doesn't lean too far towards some love triangle hinted at in the trailers, the story itself could be interesting. 

While im not expecting anything groundbreaking, I could see this being a solid 6/10 movie for me.

It actually kind of starts well through the first few waves but then just gets sillier.  The twists are telegraphed fairly obviously.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, shayhiri said:

Horrible, cheap, abysmal thing. TV film making at its worst. Criminally misleading trailer (though the Shay was not fooled and knew what to expect.)

Like Divergent, but much cheaper. Like Maze Runner, but much uglier. Like Hunger Games, but even stupider. I Am Number Four type shit. Will bomb hard.

You finally said something decent 

Edited by Mockingjay Raphael
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, shayhiri said:

So are you going to see it again?

18 hours ago, shayhiri said:

Horrible, cheap, abysmal thing. TV film making at its worst. Criminally misleading trailer (though the Shay was not fooled and knew what to expect.)

Shai**

SHAIlene Woodley, not SHAYlene Woodley