Wormow

The 5th Wave | Sony | January 22, 2016. Trailer page 4

36 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Yea I know :( But considering I'm not exactly the person who can the same opinion as the critic consensus all the time, I may just end up liking one or two of the movies this weekend.

Fair enough, but Dirty Grandpa looks like it'll be mediocre at best. Even Lionsgate seems to acknowledge that it isn't good, considering the recent poster they released.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel Dylan Davis said:

Fair enough, but Dirty Grandpa looks like it'll be mediocre at best. Even Lionsgate seems to acknowledge that it isn't good, considering the recent poster they released.

I don't know if that poster is real, but I hope it is, because if my theatre gets the poster I totally want to take it home.

This weekend of "Yawn...,this is a boring weekend overall"....Nothing special opens here. -_-

And also....why do these kinds of Sci-fi originals have to look generic and end up being generic. :( First After Earth, then Jupiter Ascending, now this??.....What the hell? :blink:

Can't there be more sci-fi originals that doesn't look uninteresting. Films like Gravity, Interstellar & The Martian showed us that Sci-fi originals can be great. Why don't we get more films like those 3 films, and less films like this & Jupiter Ascending?

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34

44 minutes ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

This weekend of "Yawn...,this is a boring weekend overall"....Nothing special opens here. -_-

And also....why do these kinds of Sci-fi originals have to look generic and end up being generic. :( First After Earth, then Jupiter Ascending, now this??.....What the hell? :blink:

Can't there be more sci-fi originals that doesn't look uninteresting. Films like Gravity, Interstellar & The Martian showed us that Sci-fi originals can be great. Why don't we get more films like those 3 films, and less films like this & Jupiter Ascending?

As it is with every genre, not every swing at the ball will be a home run. Sometimes you'll only get to first base, and sometimes, you'll strike out. 

Unfortunately, it's just the way the industry works :(

• Like 1