CoolioD1

emmy nominations 2014

Maisie should do better next season arya is at beginning of crazy journey I'm sad jack gleeson didn't get anything I mean his death was great acting and I loved to hate him But also mother of snubs this year to me is tatiana maslany , no way they watched s2 and said there was another actress who did better than her , more body of work than her, more nuances building in multiple complex charactersJust to name one instance the evolution of sarah and helena's relationship this season she went from killing her to been glad she didn't and learning to understand where helena comes from and what makes her tick and accept her as a sister instead of an enemy Serious bullshit snub if you ask me pfffI'm also vexed that the mindy project didn't get a nod for best comedy I haven't laughed like that in a while.I binged through s1 and 2 relatively quickly in a couple days

Josh Charles submitted Hitting the Fan. I know everyone thinks either Paul or Dinklage is gonna win there, but I'd certainly say Charles is a HUGE spoiler in that category.

Also the Breaking Bad submissions are exactly what I expected. Cranston and Gunn are submitting Ozymandias, Paul is submitting Confessions and the series submissions are

DVD A - "Confessions" & "Rabid Dog"
DVD B - "To'hajiilee" & "Ozymandias"
DVD C - "Granite State" & "Felina"

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1

Any chance Cumberbatch wins for Sherlock ?Idris Elba picked up that emmy 2 years ago I think for Luther so its possibleAlso doesn't Sherlock count as a mini-series too ?

Cumberbatch won't win. Idris Elba has never won an Emmy. He won a golden globe.

Yeah all the right submissions for Breaking Bad (you could've gone with "Buried" for Gunn but she didn't really have a standout episode). If it weren't for his prior wins, "Confessions" would lock down Paul's Emmy this year. And unless McConaughey steals another lead acting award this year, Cranston has to be a favorite for his.