CoolioD1

emmy nominations 2014

Nah, Dinklage and Headey were the right calls (unlike last year when it should have been Coster-Waldau and either Fairley or Christie).

Williams was pretty good, but there were a couple episodes where they gave her kinda bad writing and she didn't quite save the lines.

Edited by 4815162342

Next season should have NCW and Headley nominated more than this one. Maise should have gotten the nod

Nah, Dinklage and Headey were the right calls (unlike last year when it should have been Coster-Waldau and either Fairley or Christie).

Williams was pretty good, but there were a couple episodes where they gave her kinda bad writing and she didn't quite save the lines.

Edited by The Sun's Son

I still think Big Bang and Modern Family should be retired from getting nominated. They're dead weight nods that need to make room for superior shows.

And they win every time..... I mean, it was fine during the first 2 seasons, maybe 3, but if they win now, I don't even... There are so many better shows that weren't even nominated than MF and especially TBBT.

Wait. In what fucking way was Alison Tolman a supporting actress on Fargo? Damn it Emmys. I mean it's awesome that she got nominated (and Hanks too) but still.

Blame fx. They submitted her in that category and it's not like the oscars. Voters have to vote for actors in the category they're submitted in.

Natalie Dormer should've gotten a nod for S3. She was a beast in the first 5 episodes or so and on par with Diana Rigg.

I know. She was robbed for Blackwater. :(

This is great though. Anyone know what episodes for Lena, Peter and Dame Diana?

diana rigg submission is the lion and the rose. 

guest actor submissions are announced before nominations. for other acting categories we don't know yet. should be revealed pretty soon though..

diana rigg submission is the lion and the rose. 

guest actor submissions are announced before nominations. for other acting categories we don't know yet. should be revealed pretty soon though..

Thanks. I don't think she will win for The Lion and the Rose though. :( I thought it was Oathkeeper. Her scene was pretty powerful there. 

Lena Heady's nomination made my day, even if it should have been for Season 2 instead but whatever. :)

I know. She was robbed for Blackwater. :(

This. I'm pretty sure Lena's performance in Blackwater completely changed the way I view Cersei. I saw that season before I read the books and I ended up reading the character from a really sympathetic perspective.

• Like 1

This. I'm pretty sure Lena's performance in Blackwater completely changed the way I view Cersei. I saw that season before I read the books and I ended up reading the character from a really sympathetic perspective.

That last scene with Tommen and her on the Iron Throne + the ending. DA CHILLS!!!  :o  :o  :o

• Like 2